Chapter 3 : The School Trip

After a few minutes they started to fight. Luna wanted to punch him on the face but he was so fast that everytime she reached and tried to punch him, he would take a step and the other second all she could see was nothing infront of her he would be at the backside.

'Damn! I really wanna punch him,we've been doing this more than one hour!'

"Grow my little spider!" Arena was laughing like a maniac.

"Lucifer turn a-around a spider!".

" Oh! Come on Luna! now don't tell me that you are afraid of little creatures called spiders" He made fun of the way she said. After saying this he turned around and saw two giant spiders. He transfomed into a vampire, he was looking mighty fine. Luna saw a vampire for the very first time and she was fascinated after seeing his medium ash brown hairs,electric blue eyes,hus fangs,warm beige skin in addition to this his height is 5'9 feets and a sharp jawline. She remembered her primary school friend.

Lucifer interrupted her thoughts by saying "Hey you! Mr. Giant wanna fight huh!" He was loud.
"Don't forget mee!".
"You will take that one so that I can handle this one!" He pointes towards the 2nd spider.            Luna transfomed and saw a green chain tied to one of the hands of spider. She started saying "Lucifer can you see a green bracelet, we have to destroy it!".
" Yea, I already know that!".

As vampires are really fast,he untied the bracelet and destroyed it. He asked "Luna I am done with mine do you need any help?"
"This spider made me his toy and is playing with me, I am wrapped in spider web!" Luna screamed her lungs out.

When Lucifer arrived to help her but busted in laughter.
"What! I need your help this spider is just..... Giant pro max!" She tried to cone out of the web but failed. Lucifer freed her and made her to untie the bracelet and destroy it. When both the chains were destroyed the spiders disappeared. After this fight Luna was very tired, she fell asleep as soon as she was laid on her bed.

"Oh my! That boy is quite powerful but the girl, she is very clumsy. I don't like it, this is very easy!" Arena laughed in joy.

After a few days school decided to take 9th standard on a hiking trip,
'There is a chance that Arena will attack on earth but if he attacks on Saleria what am I supposed to do?'  She called Shenzi and explained the situation. Shenzi said "I will inform you!".
The next morning she went to the school, she wasn't able ti find Lucifer anywhere, Luna also checked inside the bus , but he wasn't there.

Soon they reached to the hiking spot and started hiking,everyone was busy in setting tents. After a while everyone fainted except Luna and Steve. Luna was picking up the scent of vampire so she thought Lucifer must have arrived. When Luna saw that Steve was not fainting nor feeling dizzy she started acting like she was unconcious. Steve came nearer to her, winked and with a blind smile he said "Don't worry I am a vampire too and I know that you know about this!"
"No,I don't know!" Luna opened her eyes.    "Ugh! I knew it!, Lucifer didn't told you anything.... did he?".
" He never told me anything about you!" Luna stood up.
"Well... Myself Steve the vampire, as Lucifer wasn't coming he told ke
to keep an eye on you and to protect you. So I said him to tell you sbout me and my role, but he did not.... As we both know that everyone has fainted and behind this there might be Arena's creature" They were walking,suddenly creature revealed itself, it was very stinky,fast and fleshy. Monster syarted running.
"Can we finish him quickly, because I am hungry!" Steve started chasing the monster.
"I heard that you vampires eat humans, is that true?" Luna also started chasing it.
"Who told you that?! Actually yes but only when we are sick or we have list our stamina! Otherwise it is prohibited for us!" He said with a little laughtet.
"What are you gonna eat now?"
"Well,well, I am planning to eat this whole monster!" Steve looked around,said this,ran like a cheetah and pulled the monster's leg. Monster fell down. While eating he said "Mmph delicious! You want some?" .
"Eww! No thanks".
Steve saw monster regenerating its leg and said " Oohh! There is plenty of food for me!".
Luna took a short cut and stood infront of the creature. Creature laughed maniacally and escaped into the the soil.
This creature made the soil into puddles or water like but thick liquid,in which only he could breathe. He dragged Luna into the soil where the monster was powerful and Luna can't breathe. Even though the fight was going on a primary level, Luna got scratches all over her body.

Steve saw bubbles coming out of the soil he said "Seems like she ain't fully trained yet!" And he jumped inside of the soil.

Luna pushed the monster but the monster was stubborn he was coming back again and again.

'Why didn't he came with me! He knew that I couldn't fight creatures on my own, but instead of coming he sent his friend! Once I meet him I will surely punch him!'.

Steve was far but the monster was coming really fast. She decided to snatch the bracelet whenever monster will scratch her. And it was going as planned but Steve swam faster and pushed her up.

'Why'd he push me! I need him up! I can't destroy this with him in the soil'.

The amazing quality of the monster is, he can live with or without the bracelet however if Luna destroys the bracelet he will be destroyed too.

It was getting hard for Steve to hold his breathe. Monster saw its chance to defeat Steve, creature strated to kick and punch Steve continuously on the stomach. After a few punches, Steve stopped a punch and twisted the right-wrist of the monster and ate its palm. It was taking some what long to regenerate it.

Steve thought if he eats or breaks monster's head it could buy him some time because the powers of regenersting was slow into the soil.

The monster regenereted his wrist and was aboutbto eat Steve, so monster swam as fast as he could, but our Steve is faster than the monster. Steve twisted monster's neck but Steve neve ate it,it was very stinky.
Steve swam up and came out of soil. He saw Luna was going to jump in the soil so Steve stopped her by screaming "Idiot! You don't have to jump in it!".
" You're back! Thank goodness! So shall I..." She walked towards Steve.
"Do you need to ask! I ate and fought much today!" He said witha giggle.

She ripped the bracelet and the puddle was gone. They heard the sound of clapping, when they turned back they saw Lucifer. "Good! You both finished it in just ten minutes" Lucifer walked towards Luna.