Chapter 1 : The school

One day in a biology session a lad asked a question. "Vampires,myth or truth?" Everyone started argument. Some would say 'This is just a myth' while others would say 'They are real'. Only a boy was having a smirk on his face this whole time.

Well..... Yes,this is Lucifer the Vampire.Lucifer came first in studies as well as in sports but never had a word with anyone except his best friend Steve.

"Luna make it fast, girl you are getting late for your school!" Mom shouted angrily.
"Yes mom just a second please!" She said while doing her hairs.

By the time they arrived and fortunately she got the same section as Lucifer.

"Students this the new girl,Luna. Luna would you go and sit beside Lucifer!" Biology sir said in a hurry because he was getting late to start the session. Luna went where he pointed at and asked "Hi!,is your name Lucifer?".
" Yep... But I don't like to talk "said Lucifer.

Now you might be thinking that Lucifer is a badboy or full of attitude but I am glad to say that you are wrong. He lost his mother when he was like 10 years old and his father was a business man,so they barely talked to each other. And because of this Lucifer never interacted. Also when he saw those honey kissed Amber eyes,blonde hair,cherry red lips,her height and her jawline everything she had was perfect.
But when we come to Luna she is always the problem maker,in one word clumsy.

"Ohhh! Looks like great powers are at the same place!" This strange and scary voice belonged to Arena.
Oh! Sorry I forgot to tell you about Arena. Well.....years ago there was a good commander of military,but after a few years he went missing and came hack with the crave of being more powerful. He destroy the vampire school and took a gem called ALFEA. Now he want other four gems, when he stole the Alfea he got the powers to create creatures,these creatures are very powerful but have only one weaknees,the bracelet they wear,if someone attacks on these bracelets the creature could be destroyed.

"Lucifer don't you think that Luna could be your competitor, just think, she is beautiful,she is smart-" Steve was saying but Lucifer stopped him by saying "Shut up Steve!"
Steve was a good friend but unfortunately everyone used him just like an use 'n' throw plate.

"It is the time to teet their abilities. Go my little spiders and spy on them!" Arena said while laughing and making the spiders.

"Pack your bags!" Sir said and the school bell rang. Twi spiders came and got stuck in the bags of both Luna and Lucifer. Everyone left the school. Luna saw an old man who wasn't able to cross the road so she helped him and the old man asked "Dear can-can you drip me home? Please!".

'What if a truck hits me or some one kidnaps or.. Shut up! Mommy said doing good will always return , so just say yes'

She stopped thinking and eventually said " Yes why not".