Chapter 2 : Lycans?

The old man took Luna to a jungle where his hut was and said "Dear you believe it or not but you are a lycan!" His voice seemed very serious.

But she didn't believe at it at all,because she was among those who believe that only science exists and except science everything is a myth she doesn't even believe that god exist.
She made her way to her house and had a deep conversation with her mother,but she intentionally skipped the lycan part.
It is 3:00 am everyone is sleeping but Luna could not sleep. Luna heard howls, she started to feel uncomfortable,she was thirsty,Luna grabbed a glass of water,she noticed that her hands were full of brown hairs,glass slipped from her hand and made a loud noise,Luna is really scared she went near a mirror. Luna was trembling,her face wasn't her face instead it was a brown wolf's face. She opened her mouth to scream, but remembered that her mother was fast asleep. Her nails were growing, Luna was shivering in fear. After few minutes she calmed herself.

'H-how could I look like this! If my mother would have a sight then she can faint,moreover I could be homeless. What do I do?, what do I do?'.

She jumped out of the window. But sun rose, and she was again a human being she came back to her home and without delaying she went to school. She got a thought that only old man could help her. After the school timing she went to the same place where she dropped that old man. When she found that old man without even greeting him she started to ask "Who are you? Why have I transfomed into a wolf last night? What is happening?" But in a respectful manner.
"Ho-ho! Calm down! Relax! I am a lycan master Cheng and you are a lycan,which means that you can transform into a wolf whenever you want! If you are destined and are talented you can be among the great lycans" As he was talking his height was changing, he was 5'9 feet tall.
Luna took a while and asked "Can my mother know about this?"
"Your wish,but make sure that your mother is the only human to know about lycans!" Mr. Cheng answered.

Luna rushed to her mother and said "Mom! Can I tell you something?"
"Say anything and everything" Her mother's voice was sweet as sugar.
"Well..... Mom I-I.." Her voice was breaking but she showed bravery and saud in a hurry "I am a lycan and I have to join the Lycan school!".
"Is this really a thing to tell?, I mean sweety I know that you are a lycan from the day you were born, are you... Nevermind" Mom was going to say dumb but her little daughter would have been disappointed hearing that so she stopped her mouth. Atter a seconds she said "And about the school, you should not worry because I already took an admission,pack your bags darling!".

Luna was amazed. She went to the school and met Shenzi, well... Shenzi is smart when it comes to spells.

It was the night time, Mr. Cheng was in the doorstep of Lucifer. Lucifer knew Mr. Cheng and obeyed him. When Mr. Cheng explained about Arena, and asked if Lucifer can help. Lucifer agreed, he wanted to meet Luna before the mission and wanted to check her fighting skills.

"Luna is powerful but she had not realized it yet" Mr. Cheng said.
"No problem!".

When Mr. Cheng asked Luna if she was ready to fight against Arena she said yes, and went to meet Lucifer " You are a vampire, like a real vampire, it will be fun working with you!".
"Really? I will make you regret, just have patience" And started to teach her some basic points to fight the creatures.