"Little girl, what do you want? Just say, buy whatever you want!" Bai Yaoyao said, holding Lulu's waist.

Lulu rolled her eyes, this guy started again.

Bai Yaoyao found that a child had been secretly observing him and Lulu. He passed by twice, as if he wanted to say something, but a child suddenly came over. Bai Yaoyao investigated and raised his eyebrows slightly.

This child was wearing an adult's leather jacket and a pair of... shoes that were obviously not the same pair.

Her face and ears were red from the cold, but her big round eyes looked very smart. She came over and asked in a low voice:

"Beautiful sister, do you need this?"

The child was closer to Lulu, maybe. I felt that Bai Yaoyao was easier to talk to, so I took a quick detour and talked to Bai Yaoyao.

There was a fourth-level crystal core hidden in the child's coat. He opened a small corner of the clothes and showed it to Bai Yaoyao.

"How to sell it? How many points?" Bai Yaoyao asked. The team is in urgent need of it right now. As long as the asking price is not outrageous, he plans to take it.

"I don't want points. I can't afford a points card. I want food and clothing, okay?" the child said.

"Do you still want to buy a points card?" Lulu asked.

The child was a little confused. These two good-looking ladies seemed to have plenty of food to eat, but they didn't even know about the points cards.

But he still replied: "Of course, the application requires 10 points, and 10 points must be left in the points card, otherwise the account will be cancelled."

"I can give you food and clothing, how much do you want, what kind of things do you want, tell me Be clear." Bai Yaoyao asked.

The child didn't know what he thought of. He licked his lips and swallowed.

After hesitating for a long time, he said: "You have to give me a cotton-padded jacket first. It's okay if it's a little bigger. I'm growing taller.

I want instant noodles for food! I also need milk, ham sausage, and cotton-padded shoes that I can wear. Yes, I want it too, but forget it if I don’t have it.”

The child’s words were illogical, and Bai Yaoyao suspected that the child didn’t know how much the fourth-level crystal core was worth.

"I have everything you said and I agree with it. I just want to ask where you got this crystal core?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

"My father left this to me. In order to get this thing, he was scratched by a zombie, and the base refused to let him in. Before he died, my father told me to keep it well and he could make me eat well." Things...

my dad and the uncles and aunts in their team are all dead..."

As the child spoke, his eye circles became red, and he tried to hold back the tears.

Bai Yaoyao finally understood, but there was no need to pity him. This situation was too common in the apocalypse.

But it's not too much to bully a child.

"Let's go, trade somewhere else. There are too many people in this place. If I give you something, you may not be able to keep it if you leave the trading street." Bai Yaoyao said.

"Okay! Thank you sister, you are such a good person!" The child raised his head and said, showing a smile that he thought he was very happy.

Bai Yaoyao: (ˇˇ)...