At the end of the world, our child’s father He went out to look for food and never came back. He almost became a useless person with no superpowers and no basis for practicing fighting.

No matter how hard he works, he is still an ordinary person, but he pities his own child...

"

Sister Yaoyao, thank you for your hard work last night! Thank you so much." Wang Jingyu said with a smile.

On the surface, he was talking about taking care of the child, but in fact, he was talking about killing the head of the Li family and Li Gaofeng.

Bai Yaoyao naturally understood and smiled slightly. She guessed it right. The officials had long been dissatisfied with the Li family. They all came over to express their gratitude.

"It's not hard, it doesn't cost anything." Bai Yaoyao said.

"Because of the incident at Li's Barbecue Restaurant yesterday, I discussed it with Secretary Wu, the main person in charge of our base.

In order to thank the Dark Night Team for their contribution to our D City base, we decided to reward the Dark Night Team with 2,000 points and a permanent free visit to the General's Mansion. The right of residence and the rent paid will be returned to your card," Wang Jingyu said to Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao raised an eyebrow, is this such a good thing? Are you trying to tie An Ye to the D city base?

It's a pity, the D city base must be...

But Bai Yaoyao still replied: "Okay, thank you."

Don't take advantage of the bastard.

"Haha, why are you so polite, my own girl." Wang Jingyu started to do the same thing again when he was happy.

"Brother Yu, you didn't take the water glass?" Bai Yaoyao suddenly said.

Wang Jingyu heard Bai Yaoyao start to carry the water cup again, choked by his own laughter for a long time, and quickly changed the topic.

"Ahem, today is a good day."

Bai Yaoyao nodded: "Yes, the breeze is really cool."

Wang Jingyu awkwardly touched his head and said: "Sister Yaoyao, I found that there are still many humorous cells in the dark night. Yes." Bai Yaoyao

was stunned: "Well, what do you mean?"

Ah Dai had been standing nearby. Seeing that his secret was about to be revealed, he hurriedly said, "Sister Yaoyao, let's go back to eat. I'm so hungry."

Listening to this, you will know that this child has definitely done something bad again.

When Wang Jingyu saw this, he also understood. Seeing that Ah-Dai was not very old, he guessed that it might be a child's prank, but he didn't expose it. He casually agreed and prepared to leave.

Before leaving, he gave Chen Jing a 200 point card to express his apology. After all, the child was lost in the base. If Bai Yaoyao hadn't rescued the child in time, the child might have met with something unexpected.

Chen Jing didn't hesitate and took the card directly.

After Wang Jingyu left, he handed the card to Bai Yaoyao and said: "Captain Bai, I know you don't value these 200 points, but I hope you can accept it and accept the most sincere gratitude from a mother. This is This is the only thing I can do.

I also understand that just the clothes on the child cost a lot of points. I will find a way to earn points and give them back..."

Bai Yaoyao pushed away and said, "200 points are enough. It's not enough for us to have breakfast, so you can take it back."