"80% of it is true. Look at An Ye. The captain is still holding a child, so he must have discovered something!"

"Don't you always lose children in Datongpu in the west of the city? Isn't it the Li family's fault?"

"It's really scary..."

The Li family wanted to send someone to rush into the barbecue restaurant. , but Bai Yaoyao led people to guard the door, one came, beat another, beat another, and threw another one up. After a while, several more people were hanging on Xiao Wai.

At this time, a woman ran out madly, crying and shouting: "Where is my child? Did you take my child away and give it back to me!"

The woman rushed towards the head of the Li family and was killed by the Li family's head. The thugs stopped him at the outermost area and even kicked him. He was knocked to the ground in an instant.

When Wang Jingyu came over, he happened to see this scene! He hurriedly shouted: "Stop it! Let's see who dares to do anything in the base!"

Everyone in the Li family acted as if they had not heard anything and did not take what Wang Jingyu said seriously.

Wang Jingyu's eyes dimmed and he shouted again: "Stop!"

What was different from last time was that the dozen or so people who beat him immediately covered their ears and fell to the ground screaming in pain. Some of them vomited blood. .

Bai Yaoyao murmured in a low voice: "The fourth level of musical power, tsk tsk tsk, oh so awesome..." She

couldn't help but sigh in her heart, this guy is really not a simple character, he looks so harmless, he is all pretending , Sure enough, life is like a play, it all depends on acting skills...

"Colonel Wang, it's almost done." The head of the Li family took the crutch and shook it hard on the ground. An ordinary person, facing a group of superpowers, can still With this aura, this little old man from the Li family has something going for him.

Wang Jingyu ignored the little old man and walked straight to Bai Yaoyao. Seeing Bai Yaoyao holding a little baby, he felt it was inappropriate, so he asked: "Sister Yaoyao, what happened?"

Bai Yaoyao also Without explaining anything, he motioned to Monkey to take Wang Jingyu in to take a look.

Wang Jingyu didn't understand what Dark Night was trying to do. A group of people had such serious expressions. Could it be that what was playing through the loudspeaker in the tree was real?

So he hurriedly followed the monkey into the barbecue restaurant. Looking at the mess on the ground, several unconscious people lying in the corner, and the faint smell of blood...

Until he walked to the back kitchen and saw the child's body on the chopping board, Wang Jingyu was stunned for a long time. The eye circles turned red involuntarily.

Li family! How dare you!

"Go and call Secretary Wu over." Wang Jingyu whispered.

Wang Jingyu, a subordinate next to him, lost his former friendly expression and showed a sharp expression. He slowly walked to the child's body, took off his coat and wrapped it Looking at the child's body, he said softly: "I'm sorry...it was my dereliction of duty..."

Bai Yaoyao saw Wang Jingyu holding the child's body with red eyes, and knew that An Ye could leave.

"Take down all the people from the Li family." After Wang Jingyu came out, he directly ordered the patrol team to arrest them.

"Wang Jingyu, are you sure you can make the decision! Do you really think that the Li family doesn't..." The little old man of the Li family said angrily, but before he could finish speaking, Bai Yaoyao hit him in the face with a pebble. .