Chapter 17

Today is the day of Bella's wedding.

I wasn't really excited about it but if I must go I must.

I am actually forced to go because Seth wants to take me but we agreed to go for not the party because I'm planning on skipping the whole 'I do' things.

It was almost time for the party so by the time Seth and I get there the party will just start.

I put on my dress and had my hair done and out on my necklace that I had gotten from Blanca for Christmas.

I started to walk outside and opened the door to see Seth just pulling up in his car.

Seth Pov

Wow Cece looks amazing.

I can't even describe how beautiful she is.

I can't believe my imprint is so beautiful.

I walked out of the car and walked over to her.

"You look......Wow" I said

She looked happy for a second then went back to her emotionless self.

"Thanks you,uh, look nice to." she said

"Thanks so you ready to get your party on?" I said excitedly and she nodded

I walked her to the car and opened her door for her and closed it and walked to the drivers side and drove off.

I hope she has fun tonight.

Cece Pov

We arrived just at the start of the party celebration.

We walked in and seen right away my mom.

She looked my way and fake smiles at me.

'Why is she here?Why would Bella invite something like her' my mom thought

Seth walked to where his mom was at with Billy and my dad.

I walked near the woods and stayed near a tree until I seen Edward and Bella walk towards me.

"Nice to see you make it Cece" Edward said happily

"Yeah just lovely that you made it but late might I add" Bella said with venom

"I hate weddings I just go for the party.I was surprised I was even invited" I said

I then sensed Jake coming our way.

"Looks like you have a visiter Bella" I said and began walking away

I then felt a presence next to me and looked to see Edward standing next to me.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked

"*sigh*If it will get you to leave me alone then fine." I said as we made our way to the dance floor.

We danced to a song and Edward disappeared and so did Seth.

I knew Jake had a meltdown I can here his sad thoughts and heart breaking from miles away.

I then looked to see a man with 4 other women looking in my direction.

I then sensed that I had a new power of electricity and being able to know someone else's power.

I was a bit surprised but then walked to the tree I was at.

Before I made it I was dragged back my Emmett.

"What do you want" I said

"Well can't a brother dance with his new sister." he said chuckling

"Mmmmmmm since when do you dance.I'm surprised you didn't slip and fall or did Rosalie have you stand on her feet and dance for you." I said

Emmett started busting up laughing that I thought he would die.

After I danced with Jasper then Carlisle then I went to my tree until Edward brought over that man with the 4 girls.

"Cece this is Eleazer and his wife Carmen.These are there kids Irina,Tanya, and Kate.They are from the Denali coven in Alaska.Basically our cousins.Guys this is Cece Bella's sister." Edward said

"I'm not her sister nor will I ever be" I said and started walking until Eleazer started talking

"So you have a lot of power but you main own is copy cat.Bery rare to find and the vultori don't have someone like that in there guard.Your also a shapeshifter.Your very special." he said

"I already knew that before you came here.Blanca told me what I am." I said

"Who is Blanca is she here?" Carmen asked excitedly

"Blanca is........was my daughter until she was murdered by the people you once joined.Then I killed the one who killed her." I said and turned and started to leave until.......

"They'll hunt you down I hope you know.The vultori will come for you then what will you do?" Kate said

"Then I will kill them.I already killed four why not all of them." I said and kept walking

They did all the speeches and if vampires could get drunk then when Emmett did his speech I think he was drunk.

I was supposed to do a speech but I refused to go up there.

Then we seen them off to there honeymoon on an island.

I had a vision of Bella coming back early from there trip with a balloon stomach.

So when she returns she will be pregnant.

Well why not right just add to the drama and craziness.

They waved goodbye and so did everyone but me.

As they drove I heard Jake howling with sadness and the pack with happiness and worry.

'So Jake still hasn't gotten over it.I hope this is just a phase' I thought to myself as I phased and took off running to my cottage in the forest.

I got in the shower and cleaned up and put on PJ's.

I may still be a vampire but I am a shapeshifter and we need our rest or we can't fight so I sleep for about 3 1/2 hours everyday.

Well Bella will have a kid and yup.

*sigh* I hope I don't have to babysit.

It's bad enough I have to take care of a cry baby and Edward.

Now they are bringing a little monster home with them.

If I'm forced to babysit I will give the monster to Jake.

Cuz if it gets lost it won't be on my head only Jake's.Im evil when I want to be and nice wen I have to be.