Chapter 14

I knew my eyes changed color but that didn't matter.

I ran straight to the scent of blood to see not the red headed witch but someone from the vultori.

"Looks like you arrived.My name is Sasha and I was sent to retrieve you for Lord Aro." the girl said

She came by herself bad call.

I looked to see Blanca bleeding heavily.

"I'll.Kill.You!!!!" I growled and jumped at her

The girl tried to stop me from moving.

I guess that's her power is to make someone freeze with fear.

But one thing is for sure.

I have no fear and neither does Blanca.

I ripped the girl to shreds and burned her to a crisp.

She was nothing but ashes.

I ran to where Blanca was at.

She was losing to much blood and was wounded greatly.

"Blanca.......Blanca please wake up." I said sadly with tears in my eyes.

"Mo.....mmy" she said but it was faint

"I'm right here please stay with me.Please Blanca please.....If I ran here fast enough I could've saved you......" I said tears now pouring down my face.

"It......o...k.........i forgive......you" she said slowly losing life

"Blanca please hang in there I can take you to Carlisle and he can help.." I said

"It's to......late for me.......Good.....bye....mommy.......i love.......you" she said

"I love you to my daughter.I will never forget you." I said and kissed her forehead and hugged her

I then looked into her eyes and seen that they were lifeless.

She's.Gone.

My daughter was gone.

The vultori will pay for this.

With there very life's.

I screamed out in pain and agony and was returned with howls from Sam's pack who showed up to the site.

They each phased (also got dressed) and started crying.

I then dressed Blanca up all beautiful and burned her to ashes.

I then blew on the ashes and it grew into a humongous tree.

I walked away and towards the Cullen's.

I walked up to the door to see Edward and Bella talking and the Cullen's all over the rest of the house.

I walked straight through the door and straight to Carlisle.

I have no emotions anymore.I locked them away from me forever.

"Cece?Whats wrong?" Carlisle asked

"Who are the bestest fighters in the vultori.And who are the weakest." I said with no emotion

(She will speak with no emotion until I say she says otherwise just to clear up the confusion)

"Cece what is the meaning of this" Jasper asked

"That is none of your concern" I sent him all my emotions all the hate anger and sadness I am feeling straight towards him.

He lost his balance and fell over.

"Jasper!" Alice shrieked

I read Carlisle's mind and figured out everything and was able to copy there powers.

"Thanks for the information I'll be leaving" I turned and walked out only to be stopped by Bella.

"What is your problem?!What makes you think you can treat them this way!" she yelled and pushed me

"If you come closer I will kill you." I said looking her dead in the eye and she shrinked back in fear.

I turned and phased into my wolf form.

I ran into the woods and layed low for a while.

I will kill the vultori for murdering my daughter.For murdering my friend and the one I was to protect.They may think I will join them but they have another thing coming there way.

I will take my anger out on the vampires that will come after me and apparently Bella.