Chapter 10: An Icy Melody

"Hey Bow, don't take it personal... even if a small rabbit like you can't be a queen, you're still a queen to others! You wanna hear some tunes?" Bacon Ben comforted Bow as he pulled out his Dog Piano toy. "A funny Tune that plays its song, It goes Do da do, Bing bing Bong!" Ben sang those silly lyrics, as he continued to play with his dog piano toy. "Ding a Ding Dong! I sing this silly old song! BACON BEN SOLO!" He slammed his hands on the Keyboard, as Bow fit herself into robes she found, before hearing a loud *CRASH* from across the castle. "Let's go see what that loud noise is!" Bow and Ben booked it to see what was happening. They saw the king, Dark Cacao cookie, getting into a fight with his son, Dark Cacao cookie. "What's going on!?" Ben asked as he held his dog piano. "You show your face... again. After I Banished you." As dark cacao monologued, Bacon Ben made his and Bow's presence known by slamming his Dog Piano. The loud keyboard noise alerted the other cookies of darkness, But they were too occupied with dark cacao. "I.. I am sorry. The only thing I known I should've given you... was love" dark cacao forgave dark choco as pomegranate cookie cursed him. "THIS TUNE GOES BING BING SONG! I SING THIS SONG! BAM BAM BOO!! I LIKE SHOES! BOW BO-" "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Ben and Bow stopped as Ben stopped playing his dog piano with a sad look on his face as licorice cookie shouted at the duo due to the annoying toy. Bow looked over his shoulder as dark cacao had turned into a beast. "Oh sugar honey ice cream... BEN!!" The rabbit kicked licorice cookie as the two stood face to face with the monster. "Your Highness! Please calm down!" Bow pleaded and begged for dark cacao to calm down. "I know! The Ben song will calm him down!" Ben slammed the keyboard tunes, it was sort of harmonic but annoying. That did not calm down Dark Cacao, as Ben was backhanded very hardly onto snow. "Worth it..." he held onto his dog piano, which was safe in his arms almost like a princess. "NOW YOUVE DONE IT! WHY I OUGHTA!" Ben stuffed his dog piano in his bag as he moved his arm in a circle like in the cartoons. Bow put her paw right on dark cacao's large clawed hand, singing a lullaby that her late father and mother sang to her. "When the moon opens her eyes, and the sun lays down and says Goodnight... the stars shine brighter than anything you can see. Soon enough together again we'll be." Bow, despite her loud singing voice sounding like sandpaper, had a soft voice for lullabies. Dark cacao's eyes fluttered softly as the void melted off, revealing dark cacao back to normal. "Thank you... Bow..." Bow wore the same outfits dark Choco cookie wore when he was born. "You...you're wearing the same clothes my son wore when he was born.." dark cacao had a sort smile as he bought the duo in for a hug. "HollyBerry and golden cheese sent us here, so I'm assuming we have one more person to see?" Ben asked Dark Cacao, holding his bag straps. "Of course, Pure Vanilla cookie... I'll get some food for the road for you two... now I hope you will be safe.. okay?" Dark cacao walked the two out as he placed them gently on ladybird as the guard walked Ladybird to the door as she took off galloping.