Chapter 1:how it all began

There was Bacon Ben, or Ben for short. He was a fun loving, Childish silly kid. He was born and raised in the Roblox dimension. He was usually bullied for his looks by the other rich kids with all the limiteds and robux. Ben felt insecure and ugly and basically shunned himself away, his friend Mandy was getting concerned for him. Mandy would visit Ben and help him get over his insecurities. After being friends with Mandy since birth, Mandy was killed by his bullies, and he was left alone forever. Ben was going to meet Mandy for a friend's night out, before watching her be murdered in front of his eyes by his bullies. He stepped away and ran off, having to leave his friend to save himself. He felt his heart break and shattered, as he broke down on the side of the road. He lost Mandy, his friend, his everything. Ben had nobody and was left to himself. He sprinted back home, before feeling the aura of a portal, it didn't look like a regular portal, but rather a door or elevator. Ben looked around and sighed. He placed his hands out front before entering. This is where Ben's Normal life ends, now let's go see what is with Bow!

Bow the bunny was a kind bunny, she was born in a small island but moved to Jamaa after the phantoms have attacked her island and family. Bow was new to Jamaa and everyone saw her as a friend, and a buddy! Even the meanest of wolves and bears would become soft like pillows when they saw bow. Bow's real name was Artistic GlassMoon, but was called bow due to the green head bow that she adorned. Bow lived a normal life in jamaa before the strike of the phantoms. The phantoms have attacked Jamaa, Killing Bow's parents. Just like Ben,Bow lost the people she loved dearly. She held her mother's hand, it was her last time touching her mother. Bow had lost her parents, As she was alone as the alphas fought the phantoms as everyone evacuated jamaa. Bow tried hard to find an exit, and saw the same portal Ben entered and rushed to it, leaving Jamaa, and her home. The bright light of the portal blinded Bow but she no longer cared as long as she was out of this despair ridden home she loved and cared for, now with everyone she loved dead.