#22

Days passed by and Samantha's search for the person who is the reason of her misery was still on... Lucifer and Annabeth went Paris to meet Samantha... She felt so happy after looking at her little boy who was extremely happy with his wife... She missed this happy Lucifer a lot... Her little boy is back again... He was calling her "mom" like he used to before he turned 18...

Samantha's POV

Lucifer and Anna are staying with me and right now I am the world's happiest mom... My little boy is back again and this time I am not letting him leave me again... I have doubt on that Victor Smith but after he got caught kidnapping me I literally never heard about him again... I miss Andras so much do he miss me like I do or is he enjoying my absence ??? He had every reason to be angry on me although the way he showed his anger was wrong but I really feel like somewhere I deserved his rough behaviour towards me... I just hope he accepts me at least before I die... I really love him but I know he will never understand my love towards him.. He still thinks I killed Seema indirectly...

I was thinking about everything when someone hugged my neck from behind and I know who it is... My son Lucifer...

Lucifer : I have something very important to attend mom so I will be leaving... I will miss you mom... Please come back with us I will investigate into the matter myself...

I know he is as stubborn as Andras... But I can't risk his life... If something happens to him then I can never forgive myself and this time I can't survive...

Samantha : I know you are capable of everything but I don't want to risk your life son...

Lucifer : Mom I am not listening to you anymore... Aaron is going to be here soon and we four will be returning back to the mansion ok ???

Samantha : Such a stubborn boy you are... *Sighed* Ok fine !!!

I have no other choice but agree to him...

End of her POV

Lucifer : That's like my momma... *Kissed on her cheek*

Someone : Hey guys !!! Missed me ???

Samantha and Lucifer : You are finally here huh ??? You brat !!!

Someone : I am sorry guys... I really missed you all... *Hugged both of them*

When they three were busy in chit chatting Annabeth walked downstairs...

Someone : Hi sister in law... I am Aaron... The most handsome man of D' Luca family but not more than my brother though... *Shrugged his shoulders*

Annabeth : I heard so much about you from your brother... Nice to meet you Aaron brother... *Smiled*

Aaron : You can just call me Aaron... *Smiled and shook her hand*

Somewhere in the middle of the forest...

Anonymous : Oh happy family I see... I will shatter this soon... *Smirked*

TO BE CONTINUED...

_____________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments ❤️