#16

At Jonathan's mansion...

Jonathan's POV

As always I was jealous after looking at the boy who was standing beside my girl... How dare he to approach her ??? And she ??? She was talking to him... I am not a kind of guy who will restrict my wife from talking to others but this guy... This guy is really so annoying... When I followed them to the cafe my eyes fell on the tattoo on his hand... His tattoo...How can I forget that ??? That gang literally sold thousands of little girls and their leader was almost killed... I took the situation under my control but here my wife is so angry... It's ok Jonathan control yourself she don't know anything about that gang... I really controlled myself and we finally reached home... When I was trying to explain her when she said that I am overbearing... Is this what she thinks about me ??? Only I know how much I controlled myself... Right now all I gotta do is spill some blood... I left from there... Was I sad ??? Of course I was... This bloody fucker !!! How dare he to approach my girl ??? I was really satisfied after killing him in the most brutal way... Soon I reached home... Why are the lights off ??? Don't tell me the mansion is under attack...

End of his POV

After Jonathan entered into the mansion he saw that the lights were off... When he was about to take his gun out the lights turned on showing him a large cardboard with a sorry written on it... He looked around for the person whom he was so desperate to meet... His wife...

Jessica : I am sorry... *Holding her ears with a puppy look on her face*

Jonathan : *Gulped after looking at her*

A wave of emotions crept through him when he saw that she is apologizing to him... The guilt on her face made his heart melt...

Jessica : I am sorry hubby... *Walked to him with teary eyes* I am so sorry for yelling at you and not listening your words... I am sorry... *Held his hand sleeve and looked up at his face*

Jonathan : *Already looking at her*

Jessica : Will you please forgive me ???

Jonathan : *Cupped her face and wiped her tears* Never shed tears for me my love... I can't afford to see your tears... *Low tone*

Jessica : You should punish me for everything I did but you...

Jonathan : Of course I will punish you baby...

Jessica : *Looked up at him*

Jonathan : On bed...

Jessica : *Flushed* I didn't mean it that way... I...

Jonathan : It's ok if you are uncomfortable...

Jessica : Come with me... *Held his hand and took him with her*

Jonathan : Where are we going ???

Jessica : To the dinning room...

They both reached to the dinning room where the food was already waiting for them... To Jonathan's surprise they were all his favorites but right now the only favorite thing he wanna have is standing right beside him... Jessica felt his smirk and blushed like she already read his thoughts...

Jessica : Stop looking at me like that... *Blushed*

Jonathan : *Pulled her into his arms*

Jessica : *Hugged him*

Jonathan and Jessica had their dinner and Jonathan looked at Jessica with an exhausted look...

Jonathan : We have to promise something today to eachother... *Held her hands* No matter what we will listen to eachother's words first before bursting out in anger... Hm ???

Jessica : *Nodded her head* I am sorry...

Jonathan : It's ok baby... It's not like you know about him right...

Jessica : *Looked at him* That means you aren't angry anymore ???

Jonathan : Who told you that ???

Jessica : *Frowned*

Jonathan : I agree you have no idea about his identity but why did you agree to have a coffee with him ??? *Scary tone*

Jessica : It was a friendly date... *Low tone*

Jonathan lifted her up and made his way towards their room and Jessica knew what's going to happen next...

__________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

I am sorry for not updating for so many days... I have a very strong reason behind my absence... My dad left this world few days back and I was busy with all the responsibilities...

And yeah ! PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY DROPPING YOUR VALUABLE VOTES AND COMMENTS 💜