#13

At Jonathan's mansion...

Jonathan lifted Jessica up without breaking the hug and Jessica hid her face in his arms...

Jessica : Jonathan... *Low tone* Are we going to do "that" ???

Jonathan : *Chuckled which made his broad chest tremble*

Soon they reached Jonathan's bedroom which is Jessica's room too from now... Jessica looked at the portrait which was placed in the room... It was the first selfie of Jonathan and Jessica... They both were smiling genuinely in the pic...

Jessica : This pic looks so good !!! *Smiled*

Jonathan : *Placed her on bed*

Jessica : Answer my question Jo !!!

Jonathan left to the restroom and Jessica was puzzled... She thought of changing and reached out to the zipper of her dress but found it already open...

Jessica : *Gasped* When did he do that ???

Jonathan : Don't pressure your cute little brain and change into something comfortable fierce kitty...

Jessica : *Blushed and went into the dressing room*

They both came out at the same time and looked at eachother...

Jonathan : You look much more cute and hot in this than I thought... *Smirked*

Jonathan brought so many comfortable night dresses for her which were mostly dark in color making her alluring... Jessica walked to Jonathan bring extremely nervous... Jonathan hugged her and his heart was running a marathon... His love is in his arms finally !!!

Jessica : Jo...

Jonathan : Let's sleep... *Kissed on top of her head*

Jessica : But...

Jonathan : I know you aren't ready fierce kitty... I can wait... *Smiled looking at her*

Jessica : *Stood on tiptoe and kissed on his lips*

Jonathan : *Held her in his arms and deepened the kiss*

After sometime they both slept while cuddling eachother...

Next morning...

At Lucifer's mansion...

Annabeth just came out of the restroom after having a refreshing shower and was standing in front of the mirror...Soon she felt a pair of muscular arms around her waist with a burning intense gaze towards her... She couldn't help but blush and looked at the owner of her heart... Her husband...

Annabeth : Good morning... *Gentle tone with a smile*

Lucifer : Morning honey... You took a shower ??? Without me ??? This is not fair !!! *Offended*

Annabeth : *Giggled and thought of teasing him* I tried waking you up but you didn't even budge... *Shrugged her shoulders*

Lucifer : Waking up in your point of view is ruffling my hair and kissing on my cheek and forehead sneakily ??? And you sneaked away after a lip kiss too...

Annabeth : That was just a peck... *Low tone*

Lucifer : *Heard her and smirked internally* No matter what !!! You took the advantage of a sleeping man... Oh my god men have no protection now a days... *Sighed disappointed*

Annabeth : *Widened his eyes* Excuse me !!! *Turned around to face him* This person right here is my husband and I have all the rights on his heart and body... His everything is mine now !!!

Lucifer : *Hugged her tightly in his arms and kissed on her shoulder and neck*

Annabeth : *Moaned subconsciously as she felt something weird in her stomach*

Lucifer : My butterfly...

Annabeth : Butterfly ???

Lucifer : Yes... My mom's last words were...

Flashback...

Lucifer : Mom please don't leave me !!! I beg you !!! PLEASE MOM !!! LOOK AT ME !!! *Tears rolling down continuously* Who will love me like you do mom ??? Who will care for me like you do mom ??? I can't even imagine my life without you mom !!!

Seema (Lucifer's mom) : I can't stay with you all the time Lucifer... Mom should go to a better place now where there is no betrayal... *Breathing heavily* and pain...

Lucifer : What about me mom ??? *Sobbing*

Everyone in the room were shocked as they never saw Lucifer crying like this... Lucifer have always been cold and strong so they were shocked...

Seema : Remember when you were a kid I used to tell you one thing ???

Lucifer : *Nodded his head* Yes... you did...

Seema : What was that ???

Lucifer : I used to like the butterflies in our garden... I love them now too...Whenever I was sad you used to tell me that the butterflies are here for me...

Seema : *Smiled weakly* After I leave...A butterfly will enter into your life and will become your life... The reason for you to love... She will be the warmth of your heart... Then treasure her son... *Took one last deep breathe*

That's it...That was the last time he heard his mom's voice before she drifted in to a deep sleep not waking up again... She slept forever making him heart broken...

End of the flashback...

Annabeth : *Tightened the hug more and tears rolled down*

Lucifer : *Looked at her* My mom was right...You are my butterfly... My only butterfly... *Whispered while attaching his forehead with her*

Annabeth : *Cupped his face and stood on tiptoe while kissing on his lips*

The intimacy between them led to the bed and before even they could realize they already drowned in eachother's sadness,pleasure and love... Before Annabeth could even realize what's happening she was lying under her husbamd and her bathrobe was nowhere to be found...

___________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜