The Manifestation

Do you ever thank God for putting certain people in your life?

For putting human flesh on His lovingkindness?

I feel beyond privileged and grateful that God has personally and physically manifested the love He has for me through certain people.

To start with, I've always been thankful that I've learned how love is the way our mother loves us, and I've always been in awe how she was designed to love us unconditionally, to always accept us regardless the mistakes we make.

Like Jesus, she was immeasurably kind, caring, longsuffering, forgiving, understanding, and compassionate.

Aside from my mom, I've seen Jesus in my man.

Beside God, he knows my greatest sin. He was not happy nor fine about it, he actually felt really bad about it but he respected my free will.

Knowing how he feels, over time, I had this burden of feeling so unworthy of his love. I wondered how he get to stay with someone as evil as me. I even confronted him to end ties with me as I feel like I don't deserve someone such as him
but in his loving-kindness, he embraced me completely, wholeheartedly.
He assured me of the same love he has for me.

Oh thank you, Jesus

for making me feel as if you once again came down as a man for a sinner like me.

- My Christian Story on Notes

Related Bible verse:

"No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us."

- 1 John 4:12