"Thankyou so much, now please,"

I said in pleading tone, I just want to go away from here, saying this I turned around and literally ran from there, I didn't look back at him and without taking break, I finally stopped in front of me.

I entered inside the house, and as usual I quickly change my clothes and then without having my lunch I decided to take a nap.

But his charming face never leave my mind, his gesture, his smile damn anyone can die for his one look.

Even I feel every other girl gazing at him with their lustful eyes, shame on you guys, but wait I was also one of them.

Oh come on I'm not, I just admiring his charm that's it, right Advika, he has power to control some one's brain.

I leaned over backward on my bed, spreading my hand on the bed, I took a deep breath.

I keep changing my position so that I can sleep but nothing works, getting irritated I started kicking the air.

"O god, that person is going to be my headache,"

Flashback end

Present

"Avni," I came to see Sam waving his hand in front of me, I lowered my head and I could feel my cheeks turned pink with embarrassment.

"Hm," I only hummed in response, and inhaled deeply, I wanted to scold myself badly for being this stupid.

He is sitting in front of me, looking at me, our gaze locked with each other.

"I told you to study, right, I have meetings to attend, I'm going and if you want anything to eat then just dial this number and order whatever you want,"

He said with the flat tone but he did not able to hide care and love behind it, but I wanted him to be with me when we have our lunch.

"I want you to have lunch with me," I murmured in low voice, he exhaled deeply and slowly nodded his head.

"Okay, I will try to come back as soon as possible,"

He uttered and stand up from his place, he went back to the table and picked some of his files and before leaving he glance towards me and with that he left the cabin.

I harshly hit my head, " Aanhh," and then hissed in slight pain as always, I opened my book and started reading it, I have exam, my final exam this month then finally my college life comes to the end.

That is how I meet him, and from the very first day I'm being mad with his thought, I get completely lost in the world of my books.

Usually I don't study too much even though I want but I don't get time, but Sam always told me to study.

I didn't realise when the time pass, someone knock on the door, I startled and slowly stand up from my place.

"Yes," I murmured and that person comes inside the cabin, he is a man basically, wearing navy blue business suit.

"Good afternoon lady boss, welcome, oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Arjun Bedi, boss personal assistant," He stated with sweet smile on his face, I responded with the same.

"Thankyou, myself Advika, Advika Singh Thakur," I said, he chuckled lightly, I grinned and shook my head.

"Well, boss order me to bring you to him,"

He uttered, I just nodded my head, he extended his hand gesture me to make a move.

I did what he said, we both leave the cabin and we entered inside the lift and he pressed 12th floor, o god.