UPDATE

Hello all,

You're probably wondering where I have been these past months. Whilst I've given a few updates on my profile, I'm aware not a lot of you follow me (I'd suggest doing so as I post extra bits and random things there.)

Essentially, I've been busy writing my final major project for university, however, this is now  finished and I'll be uploading it for free on Wattpad on another account of mine: ZiggyDickson

Knightingale [The First Draft.] Is a fantasy novel for ages 13+ about a young boy in a land of curses and magic.

"50 years ago, Queen Seraphina, a woman cursed to turn into a swan by daylight, disappeared. In her absence 11 girls were born with the same affliction to the lost queen, turning into owls, eagles and ravens alike.

Adric, a 14-year-old boy sets out on a quest to find the Queen to seek a cure for his sister and prove himself as a noble knight. Along the way, aided by a nosey Magpie, he meets Gale, a rowdy girl who grew up in an isolated village, also cursed to turn into a Nightingale. After much arguing and a difference in reasoning, the two join together to find Seraphina and solve the mystery once and for all."

This book however is also illustrated (which Wattpad seems not to like,) and will be available on my KoFi for a small, pay-what-you-want, fee.

The first 3 chapters are up now with the rest (13 chapters in total,) scheduled shortly after.

Thank you for all your support and I hope to get back to writing for you all soon.

- Z.