002 🎕 sisi ni sawa.

The group entered Auradon Prep through the grand entrance doors, greeted by the gentle flutter of light streaming in from stained glass windows

The group entered Auradon Prep through the grand entrance doors, greeted by the gentle flutter of light streaming in from stained glass windows. Its warm glow intertwined with that of the chandeliers above. Amidst the crowd, Minnie skillfully navigated to the front, finding a place beside her cousin and his girlfriend.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked, halting in the middle of the hall as everyone gathered around her. It was clear she knew how to control a room, captivating even Minnie, who stole glances at a particular blue-haired girl. The girl seemed entranced as if Mal's words held an enchanting magic of their own

The trio of royals turned to face the group, Audrey taking hold of Minnie's arm to keep her beside them. The brunette had noticed the looks between both Ben and Mal as well as Minnie and Evie and she didn't like it, not one last bit. 

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired." Ben started, Minnie grinned before leaning forward, the only way she could physically interrupt Ben whilst in Audrey's tight grip. "Because good ole' Uncle Beast thought the 'new generation' should learn not to rely on it... like his generation did." She said as she rolled her eyes. Minnie and her uncle had never really got on too well, and neither really understood why. Perhaps it was because she was a carbon copy of her father, looks and all, and he reminded King Adam of the animal he once was... or maybe it was Minnie's constant quips that got on his nerves.

Ben looked at the girl who turned to him and gave a wide, closed-mouth smile, to which his cousin shook his head and smiled. "Yes well, most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

Mal raised an eyebrow, "Who happened to be kings and queens." she stated. With every word that came from this girl's mouth, Minnie started to like her.

"That's true!" Audrey smiled, momentarily letting go of Minnie to pull Ben's arm around her shoulder as she boasted, "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." This was true for both Ben and Audrey, both their father's and Audrey's mother being from prestigious lines of royalty. However, for Minnie, this was far from the truth, neither Tarzan nor Jane was a part of some intricate royal bloodline nor was Belle for that matter, not genetically anyway. 

This played a large part in Minnie's insecurities, specifically when she came to Auradon, feeling as if she was given the title just because she was related (no matter how far,) to the King. Yet it was times like these when she would remind herself that, her father is King of the Jungle, chosen so by the animals and people that lived there. Lord of the Pridelands, a part of the council that governed its laws and ruling. King of Faraway; A land that most forget.

Her train of thought was interrupted by her cousin shouting towards their friend who was currently descending the staircase, dressed in his school band attire and face buried in his clipboard. "Doug. Doug, come down!" Ben ushered the boy over, detaching himself from Audrey altogether to meet the boy by the bottom.