004 🎕 do what you do best.

Dawn in Auradon commenced with the serene chorus of morning birdsong, a tranquil prelude to the bustling arrival of students at Auradon Prep

Dawn in Auradon commenced with the serene chorus of morning birdsong, a tranquil prelude to the bustling arrival of students at Auradon Prep. Minnie Porter was an exception. Having grown up in the jungle where nothing rests and nature moved as if it were alive, both her and Chak had learnt how to sleep through any natural occurrence. Luckily, Chak had the help of his roommate Willaim, son of John Darling who cared much more about video games than the fantastical adventures of Neverland.

Minnie however, in the solitude of her room, would often find herself rushing around in the morning, throwing on whatever clothes Audrey had picked out for her the day before and letting the Princess fix the rest over breakfast. Which is exactly what she was doing now.

Throwing pencils, papers and her trusty journal into her rucksack she started fastening her black belt, rolling her eyes at the large red buckle on the front. Just before she launched herself through the door she smoothed down her shirt and pulled the matching khaki suit jacket over her torso. Minnie took a moment to look at herself in the full-length mirror she had by her door, laughing to herself thinking about the look on Audrey's face when she picked this outfit, her wardrobe is a sea of beige, green and brown - The other girl's least favourite colours.

Minnie didn't mind that the princess chose her outfits every day, in fact, she preferred it. She could look like she fit in and didn't have to worry about picking an outfit with her very limited time every morning. She did however dispise the heels Audrey would always pick out for her, often refusing to wear them but with the princess stressed about the arrival of the villain kids, Minnie decided not to fight it, hoping it would bring a smile to her best friend's face.

Whilst the jungle girl rushed through the halls of Auradon prep, a certain quartet sat in the food hall. Each had a tray of food in front of them, Carlos and Jay both shovelling down their sweet stacks of pancakes, scared it would all be taken away from them. Mal slowly picked away at her food, opting for a rather plain meal of toast and eggs whilst Evie opted for French Toast, mostly because she was curious as to what made it French. She ate the toast with the silverware provided, making sure to check her lipstick in the mirror every so often.

Chak stood in the bustling canteen with two bowls of fruits in his hands, scanning his eyes across the room to find somewhere to sit. Smiling wide once he noticed the almost entirely empty one in which the VKs sat. Smiling as he did so, Chak dropped into the seat across from them, the teenagers looking up at the sudden movement.

"So. How was your little rendezvous last night." He grinned like the Cheshire cat, a smug sort of grin as he popped a raspberry into his mouth. The Isle kids widened their eyes at one another, each sharing worried glances as Jay spoke up first.

"Now listen here runt -" He, however, was cut off by a jesterly chortle coming from the smaller boy. "I'm not going to say anything, tough guy." Chak smiled, "What would I get out of that?" he smirked, taking another handful of fruit and shoving it in his mouth.