Guy stuff

Seungmin couldn't help but smile at Mina's astonished expression. Her shocked face made him proud, all though he's never been proud of his house.

He's lived in the big mansion, or castle as Mina called it, his entire life. It never was that special to him. The tall walls, multiple rooms, walk in closets, never mattered to him.

But somehow, they did now.

"Come on, I'll show you inside! Its massive!" Seungmin exclaimed, intertwining their fingers and running along.

He abruptly opened the door, completely ignoring the bodyguards who were ready to open the door for him. "You have bodyguards?!" Mina shouted. The two were just standing there, still holding hands.

Yet none of them pulled away.

"Yea I do noona.."

"No wonder you can't fight for yourself."

"Hey!" Seungmin yelped, shoving Mina's shoulder. But his shoes were wet, and he almost ended up falling, until she grabbed onto both his wrists, pulling him up. "See?"

Seungmins eyes immediately darted to his wrists, red blush creeping up on his cheeks. "Oh shut up..."

Jeongin, Seungmins mother, walked inside. "Ya. No shoes Seungmin."

____________

"What about your room?"

Seungmin had just shown Mina every room in the manor, except for his own room. "I think my brother might be in there with my cousin chris.."

"...That's an english name.....Oh god thats a english name, where is he from?!"

"Australia..."

"Take me to him!"

I thought we could hangout...just the two of us...

"Yea okay jeez...don't you want a change of clothes first?"

"Nope. I want to meet him first."

Seungmin felt the butterflies he felt turning into pain. He has no idea why. This is good for Mina, meeting someone who shares something with her. The one thing she's been deprived of.

English.

Proper english.

Chris is fluent in english, and probably understands Mina's weird jokes. While Seungmin spent about twenty minutes yesterday figuring out how to start a conversation with her in english.It's not a crush, shes lonely, he's lonely.

And he doesn't want to end up alone again.

But he didn't protest any longer. He opened the door, standing in front of her in case his cousin and brother werent naked or anything. "Yo hyung...My frien- no i mean classmate wants to talk to you."

Han turned around, spinning his chair over. "Tell them i'm busy...wait no show me a picture."

"Not you, It's Chris hyung."

Chris looks over, clearly and rightfully confused. "I don't even live here, why do they need me?"

"Are they hot?" Han asked, immediately Chris spinned his chair right around, making him face the computer screen.

"You know what....she'll talk to you later..." Seungmin said before shutting the door. He looked at Mina, praying mentally that she didn't understand what his brother just said. "They're busy...with...guy stuff?"

"Hey at least they're busy with something." Mina said sarcastically., her eyes not leaving the floor.

Seungmin sighs. "I'll get you my cousin's clothes..." It took Seungmin a minute to realize how weird that sounded. "Wait, I didn't mean it that way! My other cousin, she's a girl, her clothes are in the guest room..."

"I didn't think of it that way."

Shit.

This is so fucking emmbarsing.

Seungmin shouldn't be embarrassed. He never is when it comes to anyone else, but Mina's different. She makes him doubt what to say, pay attention to smaller details, jot down every conversation deep in his mind so he'll remember.

He simply walked away, refusing to show Mina his flustered face. Once he reached the staircase, he shouted in korean. "Sullyoon! Can my....." Seungmin hesitated. What is Mina to him? He'd consider her more of a friend, but he knows his family would freak out if they found out that he made a friend after years. "Can my classmate borrow your clothes? Her uniform got soaked in the rain!"

Oh how great it would have been if he was much more soaked than her.

Then he could hide in the shower.

I know I know, this chapter is really short haha sorry about that. The next chapter is going to be pretty long (its at 4,000 words as of now) So I guess thats why.