Love

"What is it?" Mina questioned, her voice suddenly serious.

Jisung couldn't say it. He had planned it for days, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"Its nothing..I dont think Yongbok should come over to our house.."

The room fell in silence. Mina was still thinking about what her daughter said, she was only three. Had she really been listening to her and Seungmins fights?

All the times they threatened divorce against each other.

Had she heard it all?

Though Mina pulled herself together, she couldn't possibly break down in front of Han.

"Maybe you should leave...cats."

It was a stupid excuse, but a needed one.

"Yea..bye...mina."

"Noona...call me noona."

And just like that, Jisung left. Yongbok had fallen asleep in the car, Seungmin was also fast asleep.

It was only 10 am, and it seemed the day wouldn't get better.

Plus, it seems like Seungmins beauty sleep would be interrupted.

Again.

__________

"So she...heard?"

All this hurt Minas head. Seungmins soft, raspy voice killed her even more.

She would kill him back, if she didn't care about him.

"Yea...."

"Are we going to make up a lie? So she doesn't worry?"

"Probably. Now, shut up. Don't strain your voice. "

Mina watched as Seungmin blinked. It was cute. The way Seungmin looked so confused, when in reality he was thinking.

"But we literally fought yesterda-"

"I will shove my wallet so hard down your throat that you'll drop dead."

"Yah..you might lose all the loot falling into your wallet. Go to work."

"Go to sleep."

"I slept for like 11 hours."

"Not enough. Go to sleep,now."

"No."

"Yongbok-ah's sleeping."

"She's a kid."

"You've got the brain of one." Mina said as she forcefully pulled Seungmin onto her shoulder. "Go to sleep, okay? For me?"

Seungmin was taken aback by the response. His cheeks blushed a light pink. Mina knew what she was doing, Seungmin was weak to these kinds of answers. So, he couldn't resist.

"...fine..only if you fall asleep with me."

"Whoever falls asleep fastest?"

"You're on."

___

It was supposed to be a short nap.

Not one that lasted five hours.

They searched the entire apartment for Yongbok, and she was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck." Mina muttered. This entire situation was terrible. It was now 3 pm, the two were starving, but they didn't care. The only thing in their minds was Yongbok.