Home.

After all the laughter that had been going on, Mina was not looking forward to home.

It isn't even home to her. Just a house.

A hospital in fact.

She knew nobody's names here. None of the nurses or doctors. None of the front desk secretary.

She doesn't want to anyway.

She wants this to be over. She wants to go home.

She wants to see her sister.

In person.

She hates the video calls. She hates how someone in the room is watching her, noting every move down in a notebook. She hates how some stupid disorder treatment campaign across the world is the one helping her out.

Not her parents.

She hates how they ask if she's made a new friend everyday, just so they can collect more data. She hates how tempting it is to say a certain name.

Kim Seungmin.

Can I even call him that? Are we allowed to be friends?

And lastly, She hates how she had to stop walking with Seungmin as soon as they reached the park, all because she didn't want him to know the truth.

She doesn't want anyone else to leave her, including Seungmin.

Just the idea of getting attached to him made her feel guilty.

Minas hand hovered over the door, before she knocked.

"Come in."

There was no turning back. Mina opened the door, her room. She honestly had no idea what this place even is. A hospital? Dormitory? Maybe a mix of both. Anyway, as soon as she walked in, the doctor had a number of questions.

"Any friends?"

"No."

She watched as the doctor jotted something. "I'm sorry, but the call with your sister has been canceled."

"I know."

The doctor once again wrote something down before he put the notebook down.

"I'm pretty chill about the age hierarchy, but I think it's wise you get used to it. Anyways, despite being your doctor for two weeks, we don't know each other that well. So how about we introduce ourselves?"

"Okay." Mina plainly answered.

"My name is Kim NamJoon, but some of my childhood friends call me RM."

Mina wasn't going to question that. She didn't want to.

"My name is Lee Mina."

The doctor chuckled before he sighed. " I already know that. Maybe tell me what part of America you grew up in."

Mina hated the wording. It sounded like she permanently moved to korea, and she can't accept that.

" New york."

"Amazing. I'm from Seoul, about thirty minutes away from gimpo."

"I already know that. Maybe tell me your age."

Namjoon stared at her for a while, registering what in the world just happened.

"I'm 23, you?"

"You already know that."

The doctor seemed to be getting a bit annoyed, which filled Mina with content. "Mina, this won't be easy if you don't cooperate."

"Life is hard. Can't always be easy."