Album store

Seungmin thought it was fun, kind of like unfoiling a mystery.

Some might think it's creepy, but he didn't mind.

Seungmin had a knack for solving things, whether it be a secret or a math problem, it was always fun.

So he made it his mission.

Find out why Lee Mina loves Mondays as much as she does.

"Why?"

Mina let out a groan. She seemed to be getting annoyed by this. However, it only fueled Seungmin even more.

"Not again.."

" Just answer the question."

" I don't feel like it." Mina said, ignoring Seungmin to stare at the window, which was pretty far away from the two.

Seungmin just lightly hummed, jotting that down in his head.

She doesn't talk about it. Which means she's probably embarrassed...or it's something serious.

"Is something serious? Y-you don't need to tell me...if it really is serious, then i'll stop!" Seungmin stammered.

Mina sighed as she brought her index finger up, pointing at Seungmin. She was sitting in a pretty lazy position, her head on the desk. " How about this? I answer why Mondays are special for me, and you tell me about that annoying blinking habit."

This is way too easy. Seungmin thought to himself.

"What about my blinking habit?" Seugmin asked, ironically blinking.

"Everyone is talking about it in the hallways."

"Oh? So you're suddenly fluent in Korean now?" Seungmin said in Korean, but Mina just stared at him blankly.

"Uh..Scratch that..are you deciding to be my spokesperson or something? Cause I don't need it. Seungmin knew that the hallaways thing wasn't bad. He was never bullied, just simply the talk of the town.

"Just tell me."

"You tell me first."

"Rock paper scissors?" Mina said, annoyed.

"W-what's that? Is it like..a game?" Seungmin said, obviously using his blinking habit.

"It's nothing. I'll just go first.." Mina seemed eager, in reality she wanted to learn more about Seungmin faster. She was the only person here who spoke English. Well the only one she knew. She felt as if she needed to protect him, since he was the only thing making her comfortable.

"Go on..."

Mina gulped. This was way too embarrassing.

"Don't laugh...okay?"

"Can't promise."

"I'll shove those glasses so far down your throat that you'll choke in two seconds"

"Okay, okay...I won't laugh noona.."

"...I like mondays...because..it's the only day my parents let me see my little sister..."

Seungmins' confused face made this worse for Mina.

"Do you...not live with her?"

"I don't live with my family.."

"You don't have to continue if you're uncomfortable."

"...fricking baby. Can't even make me feel uneasy."

Seungmin ignored the insult and continued with his side of the deal. "I blink rapidly whenever I'm thinking real hard, or when I'm excited."