Cat Got Your Tongue?

Start from the beginning

Black Manta: Woah. He wasn't kidding about the traps.

Harley Quinn: Yeah. That sounds like overkill...

(FWOOOSH)

And then fire emerged, threatening to burn anyone who touched it. 

Doctor Trap: (laughs maniacally)

Harley was then having second thoughts.

Harley Quinn: You know I wanna do this without getting burned or having my head on a pike. 

Poison Ivy: Yeah...We're gonna have to rethink this, Harls. 

Y/N: Can we still take my car?

Doctor Trap: Eh, it's yours since you drive it and own it legally.

Y/N: Oh, thank God. Come on, guys. 

Once they were inside, Y/N, Ivy, and Harley felt the same scent from inside the car. 

Harley Quinn: (inhales) Ahh...The scent never left. 

Y/N: Of course, it didn't. It has its refresher. 

(VROOM)

Y/N then started the car and they drove out of the museum. 

Black Manta: Could you drop me off at the docks if you don't mind? I gotta get back to my submarine.

Y/N: Got it. But we need someone who's gonna help us get Firefly's Flamethrower. 

Poison Ivy: And someone who isn't afraid of life and death situations. 

(DING)

Soon, Harley had an idea.

Harley Quinn: I think I know someone who can help us.

Poison Ivy and Y/N looked at Harley in confusion.

Y/N: Who?
------------------------------

Later on, the three were following Harley to a restaurant that was surprisingly open with burning cars next to it. It read "Chez Feline", which was much to Ivy's dislike. 

Poison Ivy: Ugh...I hate this place. When I get lunch, I want a meal, not a grouping of sides.

Harley Quinn: And I want that flamethrower, not a spike through my head from Doctor Get-A-Life. So...Sorry for using your phone, babe...

Y/N: You used my phone??

Harley Quinn: ...but I called up the best burglar in all of Gotham and this is where they wanted us to meet. 

Poison Ivy: Wait...Why'd you say "they"?

Soon, Y/N and Poison Ivy figured out the equation.

CHEZ FELINE + " BEST BURGLAR IN ALL OF GOTHAM" = ...

And soon, Poison Ivy had an unamused expression while Y/N had a nervous one. 

Poison Ivy: It's Catwoman, isn't it? 

Harley Quinn: Aren't you guys excited!? Ah! You guys are good friends! Reunited! For a heist! (grunts) I mean three badass ladies and one badass Apex Predator taking down that sackless dweeb, Doctor Trap, and then stealing all of his priceless artifacts. Oh, this is gonna be so crazy, sexy cool!