Cat Got Your Tongue?

Start from the beginning

CATWOMAN

Catwoman approached the trio, glad to see Harley and Ivy as Poison Ivy got up and the two gave each other kisses on the cheek.

Poison Ivy: Oh, Hi, hi. (kisses) Yes. 

Catwoman: Nice Jacket.

Poison Ivy: Oh. What, this? Oh, yeah. (stutters) I was thinking about donating it. It's just the style's gotten so trendy, you know?

But when she saw Y/N, she had a stern look on her face, indicating that she didn't forget. 

Catwoman: (...) Blood-Shed. I see you're back in town.

Y/N: H-Hey, Selina...Long time no see...(chuckles nervously) H-How've you been?

Catwoman said nothing, still holding a grudge against him. Y/N then got up from his chair wanting to apologize. 

Y/N: Look, Selina, let me just...

Catwoman: Save it.

Catwoman barked at Y/N, forcing him to say nothing and then turning her attention to the Harley and Ivy. She sat down with them and ordered for everyone.

Catwoman: Cobb Salads, all round.

Poison Ivy: (groans) See?? She always does this, she orders for everyone. So controlling.

Catwoman then went to full the sharp claws on her gloves. 

Catwoman: I heard about your message about the museum, Harley. Did you manage to steal Y/N's phone to do it?

Harley Quinn: Well, it's not exactly stealing when you are borrowing your lover's phone for a few seconds. But anyway, in light of some retelling of old stories I should've paid more attention to, maybe we...

 Catwoman: They have an Egyptian Ruby I've been thinking about wanting.  

Poison Ivy: Ah, rubies. That's so classy, yes. They're like fun and timeless, but way less obvious than a diamond. 

Harley gestured at Y/N, wanting to know why Poison Ivy was acting like this and Y/N shrugged. Not knowing either.

Catwoman: So, I'm in. 

Poison Ivy: Wow! Just like that!? Do you like this jacket or were you just saying that you did? 

Catwoman: What do you think?

Poison Ivy then turned to her friends. 

Poison Ivy: What do you think?

Harley Quinn: What...What's happening?

Poison Ivy said nothing. 

Harley Quinn: A...Anyway, the truth is, we are just not comfortable working toge--

Poison Ivy: Ah, this is so awesome! (chuckles) I mean, I just couldn't wait to get started. I mean, you were so right about these Cobb Salads, it's amazing. I mean, I don't eat meat or whatever, but I can just push them away. I mean look at us, we're like the Cobb Squad! You know? Should we all get matching tattoos? I mean, I'm kidding. Or am I? I mean, we could do it, right? I know a guy...

Harley Quinn looked at Poison Ivy unamusingly as she was never this talkative. 

Harley Quinn: Ivy, she just stole your favorite jacket. 

Poison Ivy: I know, but it looks so much better on her. 

Y/N: Okay, Ivy

Y/N: Okay, Ivy. No need to be like this. 

Harley Quinn: Yeah, Ivy. You got something better than her anyway. 

Poison Ivy then realized that and got her head straight.

Catwoman: So I've heard. It's been a while since you both reached the news. 

Harley Quinn: Yeah. Me and Y/N here made history. 

Catwoman: And yet...he still acts naive. 

Catwoman then raised her hands revealing a wallet. Y/N looked at Catwoman surprised. 

Y/N: Ok...Har Har. Very funny. Gimme my wallet.

Catwoman: Woah Woah. No need to be hasty, handsome. You're paying for all this. 

Y/N: What?? Why do I have to--??

Catwoman then looked at Y/N with a seductive smirk.

Catwoman: Because the gentleman is supposed to pay, no?~

Y/N said nothing, noting that the man does indeed pay for the food

Y/N: Look, Selina...I understand you're still angry about that day, but my girlfriend needs your help. No one knows traps better than--.

Catwoman: Oh, don't worry. No need to butter me up. I'll help you guys. Just don't screw it up. You don't wanna...lose your keys a second time, do you?~

(CAR BEEPS)

The three looked at Catwoman as she revealed Y/N's car keys, impressing Harley about her skills. Y/N took his wallet and keys away, with Poison Ivy looking at them with a raised brow. 

Poison Ivy: (mouths) Told ya so.

Y/N: Right...

Catwoman: We'll meet tonight above the museum. Don't be late. 

Harley Quinn: You got it, Catwoman! Not a moment too soon.

Harley had a smile on her face while Y/N and Poison Ivy were very concerned.

------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...