21

"Why should micah live with you" adam asked
"He's been wanting this eversince he was a little boy, saying how you all treat him badly yada yada" Amphiwe said said
"Well micah is a grown ass man" the mom said feeling nervous.

"Elizabeth, dont test me" Amphiwe sternly said
"Shut the fuck up bitch! All you know is how to open you legs!" Lola said trying to defend her mother
"You taught" Amphiwe remarked causing micah to laugh
"I missed you" micah said and Amphiwe smiled

"Me more" she squealed and went and hugged him
"Thats enough, my girl will murder you" micah said and they both laughed completely ignoring everyone.
else
.
.
.

"Awww you look fine" henry said viewing haileys outfit. It was classy and cute.
"Gurl thank you, my man bought it for me!" She gushed.
"Oh okay. So he's birthday is coming up, watchu finna do?" Henry asked.
"Oh throw a party for him. Can you please give me some of you guys' friends number" she asked him and he nodded his head.

"Now lets gooooo" she said in Glorilla's voice and henry laughed. They were going at a house party and were expecting micah to be there already as hailey made henry late.

"Yazi your man will kill me" henry said padking his BMW next to micah's G wagon.
"Whos car?" She asked randomly
"Your man" he said and her eyes almost exploded.
"Haibo since when?" She asked.
"Dont worry your pretty little head" he said patting her freshly installed lace front by the help of ding ding ding...MICAH MAHLANGU.

"Yo henry is in the building" a guy said and the crowd was filled with cheers.
"Wow mr celebrity wuth a small dick" hailey joked and laughed.
"Your pussy hole is just too damn big. Oh who am i kidding your a virgin nyana" he said and she blushed looking down.

"Haibo a child of Mokoena, who popped your little cherry" he asked shocked.
"My hubby" she said in a shy voice
"When, how, was it good?" He asked genuinely concerned. He has never fucked a virgin before.
"Veryyy good. I want more each day" she says still looking down blushing.

"Yoh i need a deink" he says and grabs the shot from a random girl who was about to pour it in her mouth.
"Hey!" The girl said
"Shit, you so beautiful" henry said
"Yeah your an asshole" she said back and hailey excused herself.

She was now looking for micah and found him on a sofa, in the living room playing what seemed to be fifa with another guy.
"Oh hey baby wam" he saud and the entire lounge all looked at both of them. These were some of micah's shady friends, rich friends and then some 'friends'.
"Hi guys" hailey said with a shy smile and some murmed "hey".

"Come sit" he said patting his lap, multi-tasking focusing his attention on hailey and on the game.
She then sat directly on his man hood and he grunted
"Baby play for me" he said giving her the controller.

"Yesssirr i wonn" hailey said stickng her toungue out to the vuy she was competing against.
"That was good" micah said patting her side.
"Thank you, persk of playing it with henry because he has no one to play with" hailey said and gave the controller to someone  else. She then turned her back away from him and faced him
"You didn't properly greet me" he sajd and she rolled her eyes.
Typical Xhosa men.

"Hi my husband, the father of my 3 children can i have some dick?" She said and micah roared with laughter.
"Baby yazi your so funny sometimes" he said still homding his stomach.
"I know" she said sticking her toungue out.
"Mwah" was rhe sound made when their lips met.
"Term 3 is coming soon and im so not ready" she said and micah's heart dropped. 2 terms left.

"Did you pass bio?" He asked and she frowned.
"I didn't do what you wanted me to do" she said opening her ohone and went to thw foulder that showed her results.
"Yoh straight A's and A* but a B in biology? Damn babe you did very well" micah said and hugged her tight, not caring of the others seeing.