16

Saturday

"The lighting here is good, yazi" hailey said taking a video of the of them. It was just the 2 of them and they decided to take a walk.
"Hello Micah" a girl said passing by and started giggling with her friend.
"Hello" micah said lowly causing them to giggle again
"Hayi futseq" hailey said looking back at the 2.

"Whats the problem?" One of the girls said and they still giggled.
"Askies" micah said and covered Hailey's mouth and began dragging her.
"Babe you can't be doing that to everyone thats greeting me" he said and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ah they are annoying me" hailey said and micah internally rolled his eyes. She was so moody on her period.
"Sooo, term 2 is finally over, what are your plans" she asked as they arrived at the park and went to one of the benches.

She sat on the table of the bench and he sat where he was between her legs.
"Mhm i have work, i have extra lessons, more work and work" he said
"What work?" He asked.
"Uhm the work that buys your food and every fucking thing you ask me for" he said rudely and she closed her mouth.

Silence had taken over and now it was awkward. Hailey was now looking around. She was wearing her black joggers and an oversided tee with no bra. She saw that most girls here were wearing bum shorts and crop tops but she was on her period and she just liked to be fully covered up on her period.

"Whats wrong?" Micah asked rubbing hailey's thogh as he heard sniffles.
"You wena you were so mean to me, and and every one is wearing a bum short except me!!" She wailed like a baby.
"Askies baby, you still look sexier than everyone  you" she said
"Im sorry for snapping at you like that" he apologised.

"You do realise that im still mad about the weed and alcohol thing" hailey said crossing her arms.
"Baby my family are  psychopaths so they lead me to do those stuff. I will never do that again" hhe said and she hummed.

"Baby brotherrrrr" a voice screamed and micah became tense.
"Megan what the fuck?" He said seeing his sister approaching him.
"Dont talk to me like that" megan said sitting next to him.
"My baby brotherrr" another voice said and it was Lola
"Hawu, what the fuck are yall doing here? Where yall stalking me?" Micah asked confused and started seeing his brothers pull up too. Andile was now holding 2, six packs of savanna and approached the table, whilst adam held a plate that seemed to have food and lubanzi, well he was holding nothing.

"We missed you hawu and we just saw your location and followed you. And i feel like you should introduce us" andile said.
Now all the 6 siblings were sitting together, with hailey sitting on the table of the bench. She got uncomfortable that everyone else was staring at her, micah noticed this and then lifted hailey and placed her on his lap
"Everyone this is hailey, hailey this is everyone" micah said and grabbed the piece of meat in the plate Adam was holding.
"Saubona everyone" hailey said in a shy voice, looking down. She slightly felt under dressed as everyone else was wearing light coloured clothes and the sisters were wearing boob tubes and black bum shorts. They were matching.

"Oh, im Megan and that adam, andile, lol and lubanzi" megan said and hailey waved again.
"Oh its nice to meet you guys" hailey said sweetly that andile and lola 'awwed'
"How did you even start dating him?" Lola asked making the siblings laugh.
"I have had a crush on since forever, so i made a move then he rejected me and never failed to show it but eventually he came back to me" hailey said and the girls gushed but the boys laughed expect Lubanzi.

"So whats the point of this gathering?" Micah asked
"Just to hangout and catch up" adam said
"Your car still on fire?" Micah asked and adam's smile dropped.
"Futseq" he said

"Guys we promised, no fighting " lubanzi reminded them.
"So, hailey how old are you?" Lubanzi asked
"Im 17" she said
"You look older" lubanzi said and lola smacked his arm
"Wena" lola said and lubanzi smirked.