*Falls*

Yuvraj has just arrived to his home and has freshen up ! He comes out of the bathroom and combs his hair . He sits on his study space and a eye catching, something shining and adorable is noticed and recognised by him . He picks it up and ......

"Why I didn't return this to her ? Why I brought this along with me ? Why am I feeling satisfied, adorned and pleasure to see and hold this ?!" He murmured to himself . A gentle smile appeared on his face , he kept it on the table and took his guitar than gracefully played along with the melody , strings and notes with his fingers and voice .

Aai ho Kaha se gori,
ankho me pyaar leke
Chadhati javani ki ye
peheli bahar leke
Delli shahar ka sara
Mina bazar leke !
Jhumka bareli wala
Kaano me aisa dala
Jhumke ne leli meri Jaan
Haye re me tere quraban
Hayee , hayee me tere quraban !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Areh Ishani aavi gai beta ! ( Aa Gai beta / you came dear ! ) " Kajal Desai , Ishani's mom (Yuvraj's sasu ma hehe )
exclaimed.

"Ha mom ! It was too fun but I am really exhausted alot . " Ishani replied while hugging her mom .

"You change your dress , I will bring mast thandi thandi chaas (buttermilk) for you . Go!" She said hugging her back .

"Love you mom ! Hehe " she kissed her gently

"Areh ! Meri Beti khud toh girti hi ho nothing new in that, but abb ye ek jhumka kaha gira aai ? Or else it's now a trend of wearing only one jhumka ?!" She asked rubbing Ishani's naked earlobe .

"What, my jhumka ?! Oh nooo ! Aghh it was my favourite one ! Mummyyyyyyyy ! " She cried .

"Aee chup ! I am here only, why are you shouting now just do one thing !" Kajal commanded to which Ishnai arched her eyebrows.

"Go upstairs, take a candle, put this jhumka on table and say this mantra " Ram Naam Satya he ! He jhumka mera pyaara pyaara jhumka tum jaha kahi bhi ho tumhe aaram aur shanti mili , I am happy Ki tumhe ab mere gande chote kaano me jabardasti ghusna nai padega ! " She instructed and Ishnai made faces in confusion.

Kajal suddenly broke out into a hard laughter and smacked Ishani's head gently.  "Idiot now go and change!"
Ishani rolled her eyes realising what her mother said sarcastically.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~ Ishani's room ~

"Aghh my jhumka ! Why you left me like this all alone in this cruel world ? I bought you for 350rs .. you coward aghh !" She cried removing the second jhumka . Soon a pillow landed on her face making her flinch.

"Shut up Ishnai ! I am sleeping here . Ye Rona dhona kahi aur karo! "

"Ha toh ye mere bhi room he Ankita di ! I will cry here only .. aghhhhh hahhhhhh " she cried again

"Ae rotadu topper , chup !" Ankita , elder sister of Ishani shouted and ran behind her holding a pillow .

"Aee Didi dekhna kamar me lachak na paad jai .. Umar ho Gai he na hahaha !" She ran before Ankita while teasing her .

But a sudden angry ,hunted giant shadow casted on the white floor giving goosebumps to Ishani and Ankita . Her angry expressions , greeting of teeth , and arched eyebrows made them flicned in air .

"Dono Ullu ke pattho ko chain nai aata na ? Ruko dono aaj dikhati hu!" Kajal puts the glass of Chaas on table aside and picks up the broom laying in the corner . She runs behind Ishani and Ankita .