*Unexpected task*

"You just have to select best ...." Prashant sir is explaining a task to Ishani but he stops speaking when he finds the one for whom he was waiting eagerly. He sighs in relief and calls out "areh beta you came ! Thankyou so much for coming this soon on my just one call ."

Ishani did not look back to see whom sir is pointing out , she actually never cares about all this stuff ! But when she hears ("oh sir it's my duty !") from the unknown person pointed by sir , her heart skips a beat ! The unknown person stands just aside of Ishani making her futter till her spines . The unknown person looks at the girl standing beside him and he almost forgots why actually he is here ! His eyes are just fixed into hers ! But the disturbance are must (nobody can see someone's romantic moments nowadays , all are jeleous huh 🙄) !

"So I was saying to you Ishani that you select good garbas , timlis and songs for the celebration and give the list to Yuvraj and Yuvraj I need your help in arranging of music system and loading it with the songs ! Will you both please?" Sir asks with a spark of hope and trust in his eyes .

Looking at which both of our gentleman and lady did not dare to say no (it's not cup of their tea !) . Sir pats both's head and leaves from their excitedly but returns back while laughing and keeping his one hand on his forehead. "But I forgot to open the classroom no.3 haha how mad I am !"

He opens the classroom which isn't clean so far and a bad odur is also roaming in whole room . "Oh we need to clean it first .. let me bring mop , wait ! " Sir declared and went away to bring mop .

Now there's a great silence in the room  , both having some different and unknown feelings for each other cannot resist but steals glances at each other . But this silence and shy aroma was the silence before an tsunami ! The tsunami (I mean Sanjana ) enters the class with her pick me girl attitude. "Oh my darling Yuvraj is also here !" She teases Yuvraj and beaps his nose with her fingers .
Yuvraj who was already confused regarding his feelings is now frustrated looking at Sanjana's act .
He jerks her hand and yells "hey stay away yaar , kitni Baar kahu ye chiz (how many times I should repeat this !)"

Looking at this scene a sudden pain in Ishani's heart relieved. She murmured to herself "Haye Ram ! who is she ? And ye dekhne se pehle dharti ne muzhe nigal kyu nai liyaa aghh!(Why earth did't swell me up before I would see this !)" She is now so uncomfortable looking at Sanjana's behaviour with frustrated Yuvraj !
She was still standing quite with river of jeleousy in her heart but now she cannot stomach (tolerate) as Sanjana starts playing with Yuvraj's messy hair . Yuvraj totally forgot about Ishani as his all attention is diverted towards Sanjana's intolerable touches and behaviour. This made Ishani a little angry yet upset .

Yuvraj was about to yell on Sanjana again but before he could a known voice interrupted them ! "Sanjana I told you to take the stuff from the cupboard not to flirt with your Yuvraj darling ! Pagal ladki (mad girl) .."

Sanjana rolled her eyes and started leaving from there giving a soft smile to Yuvraj . "Cupboard is locked ! Be yaar .." Sanjana exclaimed in sadness with a pout on her face . Arnav signed and slapped his forehead saying "Meri maa time kam he and tu aur late karva , Thik he Yuvraj ki Dewani!" Arnav said to which Yuvraj passed a death stare to him and Sanjana started making act of blush !
Ishani who is standing here rolls her eyes after listening to Arnav and realises that the keys of cupboard are actually with her .

"Wait I will bring the key and be back !' Sanjana winked at Yuvraj before leaving but she is now stopped by a random voice !

"Didi, here are the keys!"

Sanjana turns and finds a unknown beautiful girl standing there while pointing the keys in her playfull hands ! She comes near her , smiles and takes the key to unlock the cupboard!

Finally all the other three (Arnav , Yuvraj and Sanjana) notices the little girl who was looking the whole drama quietly. Arnav settled his eyes on her beauty and goes to her with a very comman question! "Hey dear ! What's your name and your class is ..?"  She replies with a soft smile on her face "Hello bhaiya! I am Ishani and I am currently in std IXth ."

"No no no .. a beautiful girl never calls me bhaiya so you also don't ! Call me Arnav ! Hehe" Arnav tries to flirt with Ishani with a mischievous smile .
Ishani replied with a very innocent and simple line "But you are elder than me bhaiya!"

Listening to this Arnav slaps his forehead and Sanjana who was taking necessary stuffs from the cupboard started laughing out loud . Yuvraj walked towards the window to open it and allow bad odur to go out .

"I am elder right ?! So you have to follow what I say and my wish is that , you will not call me bhaiya!" Arnav without any hesitation speaks in one breath .   Ishani understands the assignment and asks him about his surname . "Ok so I will call you Mr Patil !" Ishani replies with a great pride in her tone . Arnav made faces and was about to say something but Prashant sir came back taking a mop in his hand . Looking to which Arnav and Sanjana quickly became sincere, caught up the stuff and started leaving .

Prashant sir kept the mop on floor and apologies to Yuvraj and Ishani "sorry the cleaner woman have already left , she actually comes in morning for cleaning and leaves ,so will you please mop it ?!"

To which both nodded into yes with a smile and sir leaves the classroom giving a gesture that he have to teach the other students. Now Yuvraj and Ishani are left in the room again . For both of them it looks like 'it will be better if the walls of room would swell them up ! ' Ishani breaking her discomfort picks up the mop for cleaning but Yuvraj snatches the mop from her hand . "Actually.. uhmm hmm let me!" He says with great hesitation as if she would eat him up!
Ishani tries to recall what just happened and says softly "no you are my senior and a boy too so let me do it please!"

Yuvraj picks his one eye-brow and says in a deep tone "why ? Do you think boys can't work or seniors always have backpain like a grandfather?!" Ishani wides her eyes and in no time nods. Yuvraj smiles and starts moping the floor . He moped less than half of whole room and becomes sweatful and starts coughing due to dust ! Looking to which Ishani quickly takes water bottle off her bag and forwards it to Yuvraj . "Give it to me ! And have water please.. you are coughing like a hell .. listen to me please!" Ishani requests him while giving him the water bottle .

Yuvraj takes the bottle and handles the mop to Ishnai . He goes into one of the corner and stands while drinking water and swiping off his sweat . Ishani starts cleaning the dusty floor without realising, two eyes are just locked on her . Yuvraj cannot resist but stares at her beauty even she was doing a cleaning work. Ishani is mopping the floor but some of her mischievous hair strands keeps coming on her eyes to which she holds them back but they disapproving the place behind earlobes again comes Infront of her eyes ! This continueed till she was mopping! Her each and every graceful moments is being observed by Yuvraj who is standing in the corner holding her water bottle in his hands and holding his loud heartbeats looking at her beauty .

************************************

That's all for this part !

I hope you liked it !

Please give a star before leaving and stay in touch for further parts !

Bye-bye ! 🦋