*Navaratri*

"Finally today the wait will get its end ! Wow we won't go to Shishu (a arranged ground for playing massive garba ) but will play garba here for the first time . I can't wait yaar !" Aditi exclaimed in excitement while jumping on the ground up and down !

"Ae Bandaro ki praja ki he ye pata he hame , abb Bandar nach band kar ! And rahi baat tuition me garba night Ki toh maan me abhi se laddu phut rahe he yaar !" Kirti teased and replied to Aditi .
{I know you belongs from monkey tribe but don't show off your skill now ! And the topic of garba night in tuition than I am too excited for it !}

" Ok ok now please concentrate on the work otherwise the navrati celebration will get cancel haaa !" Ishani warned to Aditi and Ritika who were enjoying instead of doing their task .

Ishani , Aditi and Ritika were handed a work from Prashant sir of making a small circular wooden stage for keeping a idle of goddess Ambe (Durga) . It should be in the centre of the whole ground around which they will play garba and dance .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj and Arnav was handed the task of arranging the speakers and connecting it to the music system for the night ! Yuvraj was adjusting speakers and noticed that the wire of it , is a little broken . He immediately asks for a tape from Arnav as he could fix the broken wire of the speaker.

"Mere sasurji ki stationary he , aesa lagta he Kya tuzhe ?" Arnav asked being sarcastic.

"Hain? Tere sasur bhi he koi ? Kon he?" Yuvraj asked being innocent and calm .

"Jaa yaar ! Tape chaiye na to....." He stopped his word looking for tape in surroundings . He monitors the whole ground and further says with a smile,
"Haa udharse lekar aa , voh decoration ka kaam kar rahe he na ! Unke pass hogi ja !"
He said while pointing at the circular stage which was yet ready to call perfect .

Yuvraj hesitated to go and ask for the cello-tape as he was not just scared to talk to Ishani but shy too ! He pleads to Arnav for bringing the tape from there by saying he is busy in something else .

"Yaar Jana itna bhi kya PM ki job kar raha he jo busy he ?! Me Teri bhabhi ke samne tape mangne jau ? Tu ja !" Arnav negitvely replied!

"Bhabhi ?" Yuvraj asked raising his eye-brows . To which Arnav smirks and replies "areh buddhu teri Ishani bhabhi !" As soon as he hears this type of sentence from his best friend , he can't resist but becomes angry and jeleous. "What do you mean ha ?? Shakal dekhi he suvar jesi aur voh topper he , tera Kya ? Plus she always gets irritated on seeing you ! Listen one thing clearly , SHE'S NOT MY BHABHIIII!"

"Areh chill tuzhe itni Mirchi Kyo lag rahi he ? She is not your girlfriend or wife !" Arnav states rude but truth behind it .

"Shut up ! Don't go! Bhad me bhi janeke layak nai ho tum toh ! Hato, let me go !" He rolled his eyes and said in a frustrated tone.

As he made his footsteps into Ishani's direction, his heart started running like a Husain Bolt. He again got wrapped into unfamiliar feelings after seeing her laughing . Her smile made his every senses flushed and remained only blush on his face . He slowly slowly stepped towards there .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ishani yaar , which colour choli will you wear today ?" Kriti asked in amusement.

"Let me think most probably white coloured choli (skirt) , purple coloured dhupatta(scarf) and blouse." Ishani replied with a spark and enthusiasm in her eyes .

"Oh what a colour combination you picked ! All will just stare you Ishani ! Hehe .." Aditi exclaimed .

"Act... Areh Yuvraj bhaiya ?!" Kirti cutted her sentence and asked as she noticed Yuvraj standing there with a soft smile .