*Anger*

Ishani is searching for the best garbas and songs for the playlist of the awaited night and Yuvraj is busy unfolding the wires of music system. Both are in the same room yet one can totally forgot about the other due to distance between them ! Ishani is sitting in the north east corner whereas Yuvraj is sitting in the South west corner of the whole big room !

Ishani played and listened the songs carefully flowing into their beats joyfully . Yuvraj who had just finished the unfolding of wires , gazed at Ishani who is tapping the floor with her foot rhythmmatically according to the Garba which she is listening currently.

Yuvraj felt like joy in his heart listening her rhythm with song and a smile on her face . His emotions which generally are held tightly now loses and washed down till his toe. He coughed slightly for gaining her attention but she is so busy in her rhythmatic world . He repeates again but she don't even glance once .

He giving up the coughing idea called out her name "uhmm Ishani is the playlist ready ?"   Ishani's heart skipped a beat as she heard her name from his mouth for the first time . She instead of replying him gets lost into the melodic aroma of his voice. Yuvraj comes close to Ishani as he thought Ishani couldn't hear him due to playing of songs . Ishani is totally lost into her thoughts , she didn't realise that Yuvraj has came nearer . Yuvraj again calls out "uhmm is the playlist ready , Ishani??"

She traveling the heaven comes back to reality. She finches as she saw Yuvraj close to her . "Uhmm hmm what ? " She asked with an awkward smile . Yuvraj is now totally blank but jerks his blank out as he thought she may not have heard him clearly. He repeates his question for the third time and Ishani finally understands the assignment!

"Actually, garbas and timlis are done but party songs are yet to be selected!" She replied truthfully.

Yuvraj smiles at her and her hearbeat starts running like the Milkha Singh! She stands there like a statue . Yuvraj turns around to again take his corner but ..

"Yuvuuu my baby .. I missed you ! Oh gosh , I am hell tired !!" Sanjana says dramatically to which Yuvraj just rolls his eyes .

"Vahi sochu chudel darshan dene vapis Kyo nai aayi ! (That's what I thought that how the witch didn't came back!)  , Ishani out of unknown jealousy murmured to herself .

"Chup rahegi tu ? Khud toh fasegi hi and mere best friend ko bhi le dubigi agar sir me sun Liya toh!" A known voice interrupted.

"Areh aise kese ?! Me apni Jaan de dungi par mere iss Jaan ko kuch nai hone dungi !" She said pointing towards Yuvraj . She added "see Arnav if you are not getting a caring and loving girl like me than don't be so jealous ! You will get one day , don't worry !" She smirked .

"Ewww girl like you ?! Yak , I better stay single my whole life !" Arnav made faces while seeing this to which Ishani chuckled as agreement and Yuvraj rolled his eyes.

"Shut up ! Soo my Yuvu I was saying that I am too tired yaar !" She said while taking Yuvraj's arm into hers !
Yuvraj in no time tries to get free from her wrist but he did not applied much pressure thinking he would hurt a girl ! He says politely to her "So what I should do ? Should I dance now ?"

"No you will look too funny hahahaha!" She bursted out in laugh and left his arm . He took one or two steps back , maintaining the distance between him and Sanjana . 

Ishani pouted with a great sigh and pain into her heart which is currently beating too fast in anger . She tries to ignore the moment and concentrate on her task but to every activity done by Sanjana with Yuvraj made her frown and washed with anger . She is now at urge to give her a sweet kaju Katli (slap) ! But she jerks the thought as she remembers she has no rights to do that . Realising this , a sudden pain and sadness washed over her heart and mind . Unknown feeling and unexpected tears just reached her eyes making them wet but her thoughts are now broken by ..