Chapter 5

This thunderstorm came suddenly and rapidly, in an instant, outside the window is already a wind and shower.

Jiang Yan saw the clothes hanging on the balcony were rotated at high speed like a gyro, wet and penetrated, gave up the head of the rescue.

Bath, brush your teeth, lie down, dialed a video phone.

After a few times, someone took it:

"brother!"

The sound is like a fruit sugar, and his heart is sweet: "Little soft, what?"

Wang Xiaofei, Jiang Wei, the same father, a person, a person who saw the Omega of the flowers, the world's most well-defeated Omega.

- Or above, from Jiang Yan himself. All brothers must fall back.

Zhao Cheng said more, this quotation has passed the prestigious name of Dongcheng's school. It is an extreme sister, and it can't hold it.

It is said that there is a group of people in the road to be blocked by a group, and the two sides are arrogant, the momentum is horreast, and it is about to fight.

The opposite instant is highly tense, the brain is sweating. Can this kid fucking gun? Dongcheng school is really not average person. Do you want to run forever? Or do you want to face a dead battle?

When everyone thinks about the high difficulty of life and death, Jiang Yan finally touched something in the inside of the coat, took out -

A pack of rhinestones, flashed, Elsa princess stickers.

"Sorry, I just went to the jewelry store to buy my sister, afraid of it." Jiang Yan put the stickers on the ground, and his guys raised the Pakistan, "Let's come together, I am hurry."

Since then, the metamorphosis legend of Dongcheng's school is more.

"I am in writing industries, homework, just in the study, open a table lamp, open the old look on the face," Brother, if you are at home, why do you want to transfer? "

This question is asked at least one hundred times in the summer vacation, just crying for a few days, Jiang Yan made her down to let her accept this fact.

"The brother is not saying, because my brother wants to be alone, and then protect the little soft, so I can't live in."

Wang Xiaofu is young, it seems that it is not understanding: "Then I will move out in high school later?"

"No, you are Omega, and you are born to be protected."

"Well? The father he ..."

Jiang Yan coughs: "Our father is an exception, Xiaolou doesn't want to learn him, be a gentle omela, know?"

"Is it just as gentle?"

"Yes, it is as gentle like you ... Hey, not, alpha still has to be strong ..." Jiang Yan more confusing, simply turning a topic, "What about two people? No tutor you do homework?"

Wang Xiaofei, a small head: "They went to the movies, let me be at home."

"..."

Their family is really a scent mode.

The rain in the outside is not weakened, and when the time is separated from time to time, it will take a white lightning, and the dormitory is passionate, like terror.

"Little soft, are you in the thunder?"

"Yeah, noisy, bother me to do it."

"You are not afraid?"

"What is the fear, it's not a big voice."

"It's really brave." Jiang Yan smiled, out of the next sentence, "Are you afraid of lightning?"