Chapter 4

The launch time in the middle is nearly an hour.

After dinner, the playground is full of energetic alpha, playing Beta and Omega surrounded by Beta and Omega, and can hear a clear boutique from the teaching building.

Jiang Yan didn't have a lunch that didn't have the appetite. I went to the school's small-selling department to buy some snacks, and there was no purpose in the campus, familiar with the new environment.

The wall in the middle is quite a lot in eight in eight, probably not suffering a lot of "bad students" to the wall like him, and some places have long climbing.

Jiang Yan is thinking that there is such a good condition. You can go out to eat a night from night. There are many small restaurants in the back street of the school, absolutely higher than the canteen.

Turn a corner and is a small wood, which is probably the standard of each school. Jiang Yan used a small forest in eight, most of which were called, and there were more than ten times there.

"... this is what I did ..."

The spoke of people in the small woods.

Hit the confession on the scene?

He has always been a protagonist. The first time passers-by, very fresh, and it is approaching the woods.

The lush fir tree is arranged in a neatly, form a natural wall, through the gap between the leaves, roughly see the scenes.

"Do a rough, wait next year ... I will give you a better as possible next year." The people who speaking, they opened a big bag, opened the people opposite them, smiled shallow, "Like?"

Jiang Yan has a "wow" in his heart.

The rabbit scorpion, there is a favorite object.

Yin Chi faced his orientation, did not pay attention to him, the line of sight was completely in front of the person, and smiled in a smile.

Another one has a back, it is a boys, very high, looks like alpha, hand inserted in the pocket, no need to pick up the bag, only look down on the bag: "It is quite rough, my birthday, Do you send me this place? "

Yin Chis smiled and slammed: "I remember that you like to take a house, this is what I did, it is better to buy it. If you don't like it, I will buy it again -"

"No, I don't want it." The boys are nasal, "Do you know what a birthday gift I want most?"

"What? You said, I tried my best."

"I want you to move out, I am annoying you."

Yin Che is awkward: "But I have already accommodated."

"You are still not going home on weekends? Don't you see you in school? Every day, I am swaying in front of me, I am afraid that others don't know if I have such a brother?"

Yin Su bite his lips, took the bag back, and the red blood whispered in the eyes, silent halfway, asked: "What do you want me?"

The boys snorned: "How, how many words are not happy? Brother, do you think that give me a breakhouse, even if I compensate me? I am grateful to zero men?"

"I didn't think so."

"You think so. What are you promised next year, your promise is a shit in me, don't be fake, in the future, please stay away from me, I will thank you."

The boys said that they were turned out, Jiang Yan retired two steps, put it just passing, and saw the opponent's face.

It is more similar to Yin Su, but the five senses are more handsome, and the young people are not tilted, and they are the campus of the stars.