Chapter 1

"I heard that this semester will turn a person!"

I don't know who shouted a scorpion, the voice said it is big, saying that Xiao is not small, can not attract the attention of all classroom students.

Before school, everyone is busy with the collar, and the high school 1 classroom and the corridors are noisy, covering this voice, only the people in the first two rows have heard this sentence.

A girl came over and knocked on the desktop of the speaker with a new book: "The chapter, your intelligence ten seven eight is wrong, can you still have to stop?"

Zhang can blink a sleek little eyes: "This fidelity!"

Several other people in the front row heard the lively, and put down the new textbooks that were finishing, surrounded, heads in the head.

"Where are you listening to the news? Is it not reliable?"

"High School Transmission ... Is it not in other schools?"

"If you ask this, will you catch a key? Of course, is Alpha or Omega!"

"Get it, do you see how many alpha and omega? This scarce resource, you still want to drop the pies on the sky?"

"Hey! This is right!" The chapter can push the glasses that push and does not exist, and high-profile demon, "this time, the class really wants to drop the pie."

High school office.

"Well, your entrance procedures are all over, and I will go to the classroom for a while to see the new classmates."

Wu Guozhong cleaned up the archives of the table, handed it to the boys standing next to the side, and wanted to pat the shoulders of the boys, and encouraged, the result was reached, and the boy's one was higher than it looks high, I don't have enough, I don't want it. I can only recover your hand: "Jiang Yan, you will be a piece of our class, you have to get along with classmates."

The boys laughed: "Okay, teacher."

A white teeth, it is quite brilliant.

Wu Guozhong saw him obeying him, put a little bit a little.

At this time point, there is generally much less than a little problem. Either it is either retired by the original school, or the family encounters anything, can be Jiang Yan's file, it seems that there is nothing wrong. I have to say strange places ...

"Your parents come with you?"

"Well, they work very busy, and my family lives far, I haven't bother them."

"Oh ... I see you before Dongcheng Eight, the family also lives Dongcheng?"

"Yes, teacher."

"That is really far, do you apply for accommodation?"

"I plan to apply for a while, I will move forward, the teacher is rest assured, I can deal with it."

Wu Guoulder: "Let me rest assured ... Your child, I am very sensible."

Jiang Yan smiled and bowed, it seems to be a sorry, a slightly long Liu Hai, cover his eyes and strict.

Xu Baili, who had collected the summer vacation homework from the classroom, followed by the students of the three or four movements, and turned to see Wu Guobang stood a strange student, smiled: "Old Wu, that is your class Why haven't seen it. "

Wu Guob returned to: "Our class is new, it is alpha."

I was heard in a few students overlap the work to the table, and I was looking for the light, and I went to Wu Guo Zhong.