truthes 2

cari's pov
As soon as sophie said katie looked upset i knew what had happened, lauren warned me before tour i got katie back to the bunk and let her climb in, i grabbed the cover and wrapped us both making sure i had enough for both of us, i took katie's phone from her and plugged it in to charge, i turned round and pulled katie towards me, feeling her shaking" this isn't from today is it" i asked feeling katie shake her head, " do you think you could say or even text what's wrong" i asked, feeling katie nod her head, but move closer as she looked at me i could tell this was hurting her to have to say it," my phone just said it was my mums birthday but" i could feel the tears on my shoulder, " okay okay i get it babe" i said keeping tight hold of katie, i could hear my phone getting messages from people and ignored them, "your phones blowing up" i heard katie say looking at her i wiped her tears and kept hold of her," they can all wait, but if their on this bus then everything's, fine" i said hearing three sighs in relief, i turned and grabbed my phone quick and looked at it, i held katie so her head was on my shoulder, " dam okay we have tomorrow off" i said hearing everyone cheer, i looked at katie, "we're spending the whole day together tomorrow, i feel like iv not spent any time with you alone in a while" i said watching her smile, " we'll talk more tomorrow babe but for now get some sleep okay" i said playing with her hair, i watched as katie instantly fell asleep and got my phone out, as soon as i seen the screen and the messages i quickly got out the bunk and walked to the back lounge, as i opened the door i seen maggie sat their on her phone but tears streaming down her face, " what's happened" i asked watching her look up, she passed me her phone and i seen the messages, i pulled maggie towards me and wrapped my arms round her, " is katie okay" she asked as i held her, " she's fast asleep now, her phone glitched and sent a reminder that it was her moms birthday, but the reason katie's with 5h is because they had her and her mom passed away it was her moms wish for her to stay with the girls" i said looking at Maggie," dam that sucks for her, but i'm also glad we have her as a friend now, i don't think she realised but iv kind of stayed with her today"maggie said looking at me, " did you want to come with us tomorrow have you got anyone coming out" i asked, " no one can come out everyone's busy" maggie said looking down," we have tomorrow off so go an get some sleep and see how you feel tomorrow, and wake me up if you need to okay" i said watching maggie nod, i pulled her into another hug, and kissed her head, as i walked out the back room renée moved her curtain and looked at me, "is maggie okay" she whispered" she will be the dude dumped her because she wouldn't change her hair" i said watching Renee's face," what the fuck is wrong with people",she said jumping out her bunk and quickly walking to the back lounge, i looked at towa "yeah am staying here them two can talk" they said smiling, as i got back into the bunk katie moved towards me, i wrapped my arms round her and closed my eyes.
katie's pov
As i opened my eyes i seen cari looking at her phone, " yeay your awake" she said smiling, she passed me my phone, and i seen the messages from maggie and looked up at cari, " yeah that happened last night, she's okay i did say she could come with us today if that's okay" cari said looking at me, " id be dragging her with us anyway if you didn't" i said hearing cari giggle, i quickly got out the bunk and walked to the back lounge, i seen maggie and renée sat looking at messages, " oh just the person we need" renée said patting a seat for me to sit down, " iv wrote a song and not sure if i should put it out or not" maggie said looking at me, " it's really freaking good" renée said smiling, maggie played the song as towa and cari came into the back room

" please tell me you've sent it to him" i said smiling, " i have a better idea" maggie said smiling, " im going to post it to tiktok" maggie said smiling, i heard my phone get a message and looked at the screen, everything seem to happen really fast, i seen the message that said ally was coming and knew where i was, and seen the other messages saying i could use the money to get away,cari looked at me and took hold of my face, " babe are you okay" she asked but i couldn't reply, renée, maggie and towa all turned and looked at me,I felt cari take my phone from me and look at the messages, " okay guys, ally has said she is on the way let's get ready quickly and leave this bus, we can always find somewhere to meet up but i want katie off this bus within the next 10-15 minutes", cari said watching everyone jump into action, i felt frozen and couldn't move, maggie and cari took charge and grabbed a bag and threw some clothes and everything id need in it, cari walked passed me and i grabbed hold of her, " your safe baby i promise, iv messaged lauren and she's said to book a hotel for us all, let maggie help you while i sort the hotel" cari said quickly walking to the front of the bus,I felt someone take my hand and lead me to the back of the bus, " have you got oh shit wait towa go and get the vicks rub" i heard renée say, i felt someone put some on my lower throat, i felt cari take hold of my hands and get me off the bus, " lets go babe we'll see them in a bit i want you off the bus now" cari said keeping hold of me,as the doors of the bus opened i felt someone pick me up and carry me off the bus, " let's get out of here baby girl" cari said keeping hold of me tight as i heard a car screech to a stop.