7. Fragments

'Peace! Someone trying to transport to your location.'

Super rock's urgent voice woke Cale from his slumber. It's been a few months since they arrived at Lombardy mansion but everything had been peaceful. They daily went on walks with their grandfather and Cale discreetly healed him every time. Tia had visited Clerivan whenever she had trouble understanding something and the two were getting along quite well. Of course she visited in secret so no one other than the three knew of her progress. He noticed Tia sleeping beside him peacefully. Carefully getting up not wanting to disturb her, he walk to the window and opened a slit. A dove landed precisely in front go him. He felt a strange connection to the bird that moment he laid eyes on it. Gently stroking his head with his index finger he closed his eyes. 

"Greetings Your Excellency. I am Catellya from the Chara tribe. I have come to request a meeting on Chief Saura's orders. This bird is my medium you should be able to communicate with telepathically."

"When do you wish to meet?"

"We are currently in a cabin in Lombardy's local shopping district. With my colleagues help, we are able to teleport you right away."

"Let's do that."

Cale immediately recognised they were sent by his grandmother. He then heard his mother 'Jour's' voice.

'The entire tribe has blessings of a fragment of your power, Cutie. We are trying to find how this happened but the entire tribe has variations of your abilities from 'Nameless 1' which have evolved with time.'

Cale agreed with his mother and put on a cloak. He held out his hand and the dove landed on his index finger before they both soundlessly disappeared. He arrived in the room of a three story building that looked like an office. The three members inside bowed with a hand on their chest in greeting. A man with muscular build and light red hair in his mid twenties. Another with a soft build but taller than the rest and long black hair who seem to be in his late teens. And lastly a middle age woman with small stature and short black hair. He recognised her as Catellya who spoke using the Dove as a medium. It reminded him of Gashan, the Tiger tribe Shaman.

"Greeting Your Excellency. We apologise for contacting you at such a late hour." She spoke with grace before standing straight. The other followed her action.

"This is my son, Amon. He was the one who teleported us to this location and then you." She said gesturing to the tall black haired teenager to whom Cale nodded.

"This is Sir Leo, a warrior from our tribe." Cale greeted him similarly.

"I am Callen Lombardy. Let's first talk about your reasons for such a long journey." Unlike Tia he no longer had trouble speaking other than a few difficult words. He had been practicing his speech and sing when Tia practiced on the piano their father bought as a gift. They received two grand pianos as a gift for their third birthday. His speech improved significantly as he sang while teaching Tia the piano in their playroom. It was originally Tia's room but they changed it since the twins preferred staying together. Although his pronunciation was better, he never deliberately talked like this unless it was important. At the manor he let his instincts take over his speech only practicing proper speech occasionally.

"Of course, Please take a seat."

Cale sat on the sofa she pointed towards while the mother-son sat facing him. Leo stood near the window in shadows keeping an eye out. 

"We are members of the Chara tribe. According to history records we received a blessing from the World tree about thousands years ago."

Cale's eyes clouded over. 'One thousand years ago is approximately when white star died and the God of Despair was sealed. It's also when I used the world tree dagger. Did that cause some interference in this world. The reason for the tribes abilities was not mentioned in the novel either.' Cale decided to listen carefully. The ancient powers in his domain were also paying attention to gather any clues from this explanation.