4. Grandpa's favourite

Cale was reading a book on functions of etiquette written by his father to pass the time with Tia and Gallahan in the room. Gallahan was writing a new book on some rare herbs and Tia was reading some books Cale recommended to help her studies slowly progress to the level after her regression in the book. Tia likes reading the books her brother picks since he always chooses the ones that are up to her level and interests. Her father often reads her storybooks but her brother seems to understand her intelligence and picks them accordingly. Whenever she finds something difficult he helps her understand it in a simpler way with examples. She has learned so much from her brother who seems so intelligent he could be a professor, his manners, speech, and body language are also very elegant. She sometimes subconsciously copies his behavior and speech. 

Gallahan looked towards his children and chuckled. Seeing Cale trying to read his books and Tia studying hard from her brother makes him so proud of their intelligence. He has seen Cale explain Tia business concepts taught to eight-year-olds in Lombardi successor lessons. Although he read many books and was considered smart while young it could not compare to his children's intelligence. Cale has read almost all the books in the library and keeps reading new books Gallahan writes. 'I should take them to the library.' I thought with a smile and went back to writing.

Cale finished reading his book at a normal pace by late afternoon. He decided to go paint in the forest of their residence. He saw his father still working and sister studying so he collected his supplies and walked up to his father,

"Papa, I ill go to the garwen to fai..pha..Faint." In the end, he gave up on correcting his lisping. Gallanhan chuckled at his adorable son and said okay.

"But come back before dark. Don't stay out too late." He said worrying.

"Yesh."

Arriving in the forest he sat underneath a sturdy tree's shade and began to paint his surroundings. He painted the trees, the walkway, and flowers, and started adding shadow for detail. He was so engrossed in his work that he did not notice the passage of time and someone approaching. He hummed a tune his Mother sang to them and continued painting until that presence was right behind him. It is said that divine beings can give life to their art. That's what his painting looked like. They may have errors due to lack of skill and body control but it felt like the forest in the painting was alive. 

(Cale's Painting- from Pinterest)

Lulac who was drawn. in by the sound of humming on his walk saw the redhead sitting and painting underneath his late wife's favorite tree. He seemed too engrossed in his work so he slowly stood behind him to watch his work and was pleasantly surprised. He looked around and soon noticed the area his grandson was painting. It was done beautifully and captured the viewer's attention while displaying the artist's state of mind when the piece was made. It had a way of calming the audience that gazed at it. He looked at Cale's concentrated face which showed his age, ' a child just a little above 2 years made this.' It was shocking. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Cale watching him.