Wrong PIN!

The attitude of these sales assistants was completely different from how they treated Isha earlier.

Isha subconsciously looked over and recognized that the person they greeted as Miss Jayanti was Jayanti Mishra. She was a young lady from a wealthy family and was friends with Himanshi. She used to visit the Sharma family a lot.

However, the Mishra family’s current development was even stronger than the Sharma and Verma families now. Jayanti’s relationship with Himanshi had also deteriorated when she entered high society.

Isha had not seen her even once when she returned this time around.

Isha merely took a look before averting her gaze. She continued to browse through the clothes.

Jayanti was here to buy clothes for her friend’s child, so she started browsing and selecting at the side.

Of course, the sales assistants crowded around her and fought to be the first to serve her. They were afraid of missing out on a big deal.

As for Isha, almost no one paid attention to her. Who would think that she could afford the clothes here?

The sales assistants in luxury shops would always feel that they were superior to others. They would only serve people who were clearly of a higher status than them. As for ordinary people, they didn’t care if they wanted to buy or not. After all, they didn’t have any pressure to sell when it came to these customers.

Only a new sales assistant called Hima couldn’t take it anymore. She walked toward Isha and asked, “Miss, what would you like to see? Let me help you.”

“Thank you. Help me take these out for me to have a look,” Isha politely said.

Hearing Isha’s voice, Jayanti looked over. Clearly, Isha had not disguised her voice and Jayanti recognized her. She slowly walked toward Isha and said with a smile, “I was wondering who you were. It turns out to be an old friend.”

Himanshi’s friend was naturally not Isha’s friend. In fact, because of Himanshi, she previously had a dispute with Isha too.

Of course, Isha did not think that the other party would be so kind as to really greet her.

She glanced at Jayanti briefly as a greeting before lowering her head to look at the clothes.

Jayanti saw that she was looking at a bunch of children’s clothes. Of course, she did not expect that Isha had already given birth to a son. She thought that Isha was like her, buying children’s clothes for other people’s children.

She smirked and asked, “You’re buying so many? From what I know, models like you don’t earn much, right?”

“I don’t dare to compare myself with you, Miss Mishra, but I can still afford a few pieces of clothing.”

“Then do you know that the jacket in your hand costs 50,000 rupees?” Jayanti crossed her arms and said, “Are you planning to buy half of it or just a button?”

When she said that, the surrounding sales assistants burst into laughter. They thought that Isha was just a random model who could not afford the clothes here.

The reason why Jayanti looked down on Isha was that the Mishra family was now rich and had long crushed the Sharma family. Therefore, she had a sense of contempt for Isha.

Isha smiled, and a trace of laziness flashed across her eyes. She could not be bothered with Jayanti. So what if she had become rich now? So what if she was a prestigious heiress?

It was a shame her brain and wisdom did not improve as her family developed.

Isha continued to browse through the clothes slowly. Her movements were neither fast nor slow, as if she was taking a leisurely stroll.