Scheming B*tch

From Now on I'm not able to give double update to you guys. But I'll make my episodes little longer than the previous ones. So just bear with me for few days. 🙏

If I get more free time then I'll give you guys double update. So don't worry too much. 🥰

Please don't hate me for that. I know you guys are upset. But you guys also know that I love you too... right?? 😉

●●●●●

Isha said loudly to the crowd, "Everyone, please be quiet."

Hearing that Isha had something to say, the crowd was silent for a moment. The reporter pointed the microphone at Isha.

At the same time, Shivam had his back turned to everyone. He was facing Isha and protecting her from all angles, leaving no room for negotiation.

"Everyone, I respect all the works I've taken on and the arrangements of all the brands. I hope that others can do the same. I believe life will not let down everyone who works hard," said Isha.

With that, she walked away from the crowd and did not say another word.

Shivam protected her and they quickly got into the car.

UG and Lovely followed suit.

However, it was obvious that the reporters did not approve of Isha's response.

What did she mean by that? Did she mean that she deserved the job and Sunny was slandering her? She was a hardworking person and Sunny was not?

Sunny's fans were even more dissatisfied. They launched a series of vicious attacks against Isha online, calling her a malignant tumor in the industry and a monster in the modeling circle.

Anika took this as an opportunity to gain more popularity.

.....

"Shivam, why are you here?" Isha was surprised and touched.

"If I didn't show up after such a huge incident, it'd be a waste of your husband's identity."

UG sat in the back row, flabbergasted. Isha was married? Why had he never heard her mention such a big matter before?

Lovely said to UG, "Isha has already told President Tiwari. Plus, Isha got married five years ago. It's a fact that she entered the industry after getting married."

UG was silent. If that was the case, then it would be a test of his ability as an agent.

No wonder he felt that Shivam was a little different. His aura was different from ordinary bodyguards, but he just thought that he was a retired special forces bodyguard hired by Isha.

Isha dealt with many things on her own, and UG was unaware of this, which was why he misunderstood.

Now that he knew Shivam was Isha's husband, he knew why he had such an imposing manner. He exuded such a strong aura because he wanted to protect his loved one.

It was an aura that came from the heart.

Shivam saw UG and Lovely together and knew that Isha still had work to do. He asked, "Where are we going now?"

"We're heading to HU Fashion Show to look for evidence that Sunny took a leave of absence because she was feeling unwell," Isha said.

Shivam nodded and drove toward the address Isha gave him. Sometimes, he should just be a chauffeur and stay by her side-even if it was just for a minute.

Isha, UG, and Lovely met the person in charge of the brand.

Mr. Walter, who was in charge of the Asian region of the brand, was temporarily in S Nation because of some work.