Stay Away From That Scumbag.

An unnatural expression flashed across Bindu’s face, but she remained calm. “Don’t think that you can clear your name with some false evidence. Some things can be used to deceive others. You all may believe her, but I won’t!”

As the main wife, she knew better than anyone how coldly her husband had been treating her and how he had changed from his previous passionate self.

It was just that she did not know who to share this pain with…

Lovely looked at her coldly. “Madam Bindu, your current actions have already caused great harm to Isha. If you don’t repent, the consequences won’t be as simple anymore.

“As for whether you’ll apologize to Isha or not, I can’t force it. But I believe that everyone thinks you owe Isha an apology.”

As Lovely was pregnant, it was hard for her to say so much.

UG asked her to sit down and took her place. Standing up, he said, “Madam Bindu, I know that you’ve always suspected your husband of having an affair. That’s why you found someone to vent all your anger on her.

“So, in order to prove Isha and Lovely’s innocence, we found clues provided by the paparazzi and bought information on your husband’s recent whereabouts from them. Unfortunately, your suspicions have been verified. Here are photos of your husband and his real mistress.

“Your husband, Mr. Honey Kumar, indeed has a mistress. He’s the root problem that made you suspect Lovely.”

“I also think it’s time to release the photos of him and his real mistress.”

After UG finished speaking, a photo of Honey Kumar and a woman immediately appeared on the screen in front of the reporters.

Actually, normal paparazzi would not be able to take these photos at all. Firstly, they were afraid of Honey Kumar’s identity. Secondly, Honey Kumar was very discreet and cautious whenever he went out.

Therefore, Shivam was the one who sent someone to take the photos.

This was also why Shivam chose to wait until today to clarify matters for Isha. These photos were the key evidence.

In the first photo, Honey Kumar was holding the woman’s waist. They were walking into a hotel room. The photo was taken from a hidden corner.

Several different photos showed that they had not just gone on one date but at least several.

It was just that this woman was always wearing a mask and it was hard to see her face clearly. However, judging from her height, she was obviously a model.

Could it be Isha Sharma?

Doubt flashed across everyone’s eyes.

Bindu could not help but stand up as well. When she saw that the real mistress was being exposed, her entire body was trembling. She could not suppress her anger, as well as the shame and frustration of being mocked for getting the wrong person.

As everyone took a closer look at the photos, they realized that the woman did look like Isha, but she was not.

Instead, it was a model who was very similar to Isha. Recently, she had been fighting for Isha’s resources and stepping on Isha to climb up to the top.

Anika!

Everything could be seen clearly. Although Anika’s height was similar to Isha’s, her legs were much shorter and thicker than Isha’s. Her waist was also wider.

In the photos, she was seen with Honey Kumar in an intimate manner. It was obvious that she was the mistress whom Bindu had always suspected.

Bindu gritted her teeth. Anika was the one who made her suspect Lovely.