37 | Apologies & Piercings

Start from the beginning

I hummed, very pleased with her reply just then.

The bathroom door opened and Rhea softly pulled out of my neck and I awkwardly stuffed myself back into t bed and under the covers.

Damien and Ellie come out with flushed skin from the shower, all dressed up with wet hair. Ellie smiled at me as they passed our bed, and she sat on the edge of their bed. Damien wringing his bag on top of the bed to begin to pack.

Ellie winked at me.

Now, she was mad. I could see her having a threesome. Foursome. Tensome. Fifteensome.

Rhea sat herself up some more and her healthy arm came down to interlock her fingers with mine. "None of what we did last night leaves this room." She suddenly said out loud.

I cringed and closed my eyes.

Damien looked at us and couldn't help but chuckle. "Sounds good to me."

"That's all I think I we need to speak about that." Rhea added.

"But can I say one thing." Ellie interrupted with a squeaky voice. "We were definitely way louder than you."

Gosh, Ellie.

Rhea rolled her eyes beside me, and Damien scoffed. "Ellie." He whispered.

Then Rhea replied. "And my wife definitely finished before you."

Ellie's mouth parted and then she smiled and shook her head. "You're gonna take that?" Ellie pointed at us, looking at Damien.

Damien looked between us all, and he gave in and sat down. "I think Rhea is right, Els. Maybe I gotta get some tips. Can you guys give us a a bit?"

Damien surprised me when he asked for some private time to talk to Rhea. He said it was about sex tips, but I was hoping that it's actually an apology.

Ellie stood up and I pushed the covers off-

Rhea grabbed my arm. "You guys stay. We'll go out." She nodded to the door. "Just let me put some clothes on. Rhea softly and gently kissed my temple as she got out and pulled some warmer clothes on.

I looked to Damien who looked at me, and I looked away quickly because I still couldn't look at him. Then I focused on Ellie who smiled cutely at me, waving goodbye as they went outside. "I'd say our plan totally worked." Ellie grinned.

I rubbed my forehead. "Or it's going to backfire and they're now going to  argue over who gives better head."

Ellie scoffed. "Rhea sounds like she gives good head."

My mouth opened, then I smiled, feeling very playful now. I realised it really isn't that uncomfortable. It's not that serious. "She does." I said proudly. "How big is-"

Ellie chuckled before I could even ask her. "Huge." She replied proudly.

RHEA

In the elevator, Damien spoke first. "Firstly... last night was-"

"We don't talk about it." I finish. "What I said in there, it doesn't leave that room."

Damien was silent a second. "I agree, but-" he scratched the back of his head. "Ellie wanted me to ask if you'd want to, you know, you and Flo would ever consider-"

I snapped my head at him, and he shut up quickly. "No." I replied without a thought. "If she wants a threesome, foursome, find anyone else."

"Got it. She just wanted me to ask. " Damien concluded, and we walked out of the elevator, heading down to a small cafe and taking a seat.