18). Realisations and apologies

Thanku so much for 40K ready❤️💖.

Read author's note at the end.

The next morning came soon more than expected.there was still sometime left to to dawn. Unlike usual chaotic yet blissful ,happy Bajwa Mansion was strangely silent. The Bajwa's were the person who would wake up at early morning and would offer their prayers and chant the name of Almighty till dawn.
Sure they were up in their rooms but none of them came out of theirs rooms except Aas.
Aas,who was working in kitchen to make breakfast for their family.
It was the habit of you can say Aas's style to ask forgiveness from her family by making delicious food.

After an hour

Aas heard footsteps in living room.she by hearing sound of footsteps got to know it's her father who probably came from Gurudwara Sahib doing sewa and offering his prayers.
She immediately went to living room and saw her father sitting on sofa and sipping a glass of water.

"Maaf kardo na papa menu"She softly muttered into her father's ear and tightly back hugged him and continuously kissed his cheek and murmuring the same sentence and not letting her father speak.
(Please forgive me Papa).

"Aage se kabhi Aisa nahi karungi aur na hi Aisa karne ke baare mei sochungi.please forgive me this time"She again whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek hardly.
(I will never do this again heck I will not even think about this).

"I am so sorry papa....am really really sorry sachi mei"She cried hugging him tightly and continuously muttering sorry and sorry all over again.

"Mera sher putt"He patted her head and caressed her back.

Aas smiled between her cries and fell upon him hugging him tightly then ever.

It was serene moment for both father-daughter. Aas closed her eyes feeling the warmth and protectiveness of her father.

"Mumma"Aas asked for her mother in low voice.

"Thik aa teri maa adhi-raat nu vi tenu puch rhi si"her father told.
(She is okay even at midnight she was asking for you).

She came out his hug and ran to her parents room.

"Mumma-Mumma"shouting she opened their door and banged it and after her father who was following her shouted 'Darwaza tah hauli chadh deya kar* to which she ignored.
(Close the door slowly)

"Ohh...maaf kareo Baba ji"She muttered sorry to baba ji as she found her mother was doing Path/recitation of holy texts.
(Sorry Baba ji).

Her mother glanced at her once and signalled her to sit beside her. She immediately took one dupatta of her mother and covered her head and sat beside her.

After some time her mother kept the pothi sahib neatly on a wooden stand and made her way to Aas who was sitting being all gloomy.

Her mother smiled also tears glistened her eyes looking at her daughter all grown up. She couldn't believe her Aas, Her little bundle of joy, Her Hope, Her blessing, Her Laadli turned into a fine young woman who is mixture of Optimistic, Fearless, Courageous, friendly yet short tempered nature. Her smiled bloomed more looking at her daughter's childhood habit which didn't even change a bit.
Aas used to sit on their bed with a face down and with a gloomy posture with a sad face that indicates gloominess. She used to sit intentionally so she can be save from her scoldings. Par Aaj Tak kon bach paaya hai mummy ki dant se
(But till now who is saved from Mummy's scoldings).

"Idhar dekh"Her mother sternly ordered her daughter to look up to her.
(Look at me).

She looked up and blinked her brown eyes innocently looking into her mother's strict gaze.