15). Gloomy Aas

I am back!!!!!!
Thanku for all of you wishes.Exams went pretty well.now let's wait for results.🤞🏻🤞🏻

Finally boards khatam.....

I deactivated my Instagram account.I feel like my mental health was drowning with Instagram's toxicity and negativity, especially two-face people,joh sahmne kuch aur,peeche kuch aur....
If you guys want to ask anything related to book you have to message me on wattpad only.As i don't know will i activate my account or not.

Updates will be regular from now on.

Sad chapter ahead.

To unlock the next chapter I want 80+ votes and 40+ inline comments.

Silent readers you guys better start voting and commenting.The last chapters almost have near 1K reads but just 70-80 votes.Please understand it takes us minimum 3 day to write a chapter and sometimes it even takes a week,but to read the chapter it takes 3-4 minutes.if you guys can't comment we writers deserves a single vote from you guys.
Please do vote and comment.it is the only source of motivation for writing a book.

.
.
.

Abhiraj stopped his car in their porch,He saw from side that Aas was looking at all the family members who came outside hearing car's sound.

He saw her scratching her right hand fingers with thumb.The thing she do when she's nervous.

He held her hand which were freezing in his warm rough hand and slightly caressed it making her remember with his actions that he is here with her always.

Aas closed her eyes and silently prayed
"Baba ji please iss bar bacha leyo"
(Waheguru ji,please save me this time)

Abhiraj came out with Aas behind him,her petite body was totally covered by his muscled toned body.He was hit by many questions at a time about Aas and her well being.

He nodded at his brother-in-law Rajveer as he made shut everyone and let him answer.

In a second,when everyone shut their mouths.He stood aside showing Aas's petite brown body which was glowing under moonlight and shining with a mixture of golden and copper.

Aas looked at everyone gave them a nervous smile which shows that what happened?why are you looking at me like that?.

And looked at Abhiraj,who was already looking at her and he shrugged and went to stand with their family clearly saying he's not supporting her in this.

She pressed her lips and looked at sky muttering"Baba ji,please Bacha leyo"
(Please Save me God today)

And then saw her whole family including Abhiraj's too looking at her with different emotions.

She saw her family looking at her with anger and worry in their faces,She frowned not seeing her angry bird.

"Tu thik aa na?"Her father asked in stern voice but with lace of worry in it and caressed her cheek coming forward.
(Are you okay?)

She nodded meekly and replied slowly.

"Ji"

"Andar jaake gal karde aa"Her father said and everyone followed him and at last Aas with Abhiraj.
(Let's talk inside)

Aas glared at Abhiraj and ignoring him she went.

She felt timid seeing everyone took their place on couch present in living room and only she was one who was standing infront of them.