17). Ladaku Punjaban

Do vote and comment💖

This chapter contains Rajveer's love for her sister.

"Sit here"Abhiraj muttered slowly in calm voice making her sit on the swing,as she was going from there.

"Hnn?"She asked in confusion.

"The stunt you did last night.Was it right?"He asked in thick and stern voice after she sat on swing.

She lowered her eyes in shame and didn't say anything.

"Aas Kaur Bajwa,Tum sirf meri taraf dekhogi...aur kahin nahi"He strictly muttered yet his voice was tender.
(You will look at me only...not anywhere else).

"Yes"Aas whispered blinking her eyes as she couldn't stand the strict gaze with he was gazing at her.

"Joh tumne kal raat kiya,Kya voh sahi tha?"He asked again this time standing from swing and took his place in front of Aas also held the side chains of swing and towered over Aas.
(The thing you did last night.Was it right?)

"Nahi"She whispered feeling timid in his presence.
(No)

"Hnn...Great you didn't feel it right and then too you did it Why?"He asked looking straight in her eyes.

"I don't find necessary to tell you"She muttered in some attitude.

"Meri Hoor....i swear,i will take this attitude of bad girl and turn you into a good girl with good manners"He threatened her with raw emotions in his eyes.
(My Hoor)

His eyes and word held a unknown warning but Aas being adventure lover ignored it.

"Abhiraj...I know you are rich...tum kutta paal lo, chahe sher,snap, dinasaur kuch bhi....par yeh vehm mat paalo ki mujhe control kar paaoge"She replied with boldness dripping from her every word and glaring at him with his eyes.
(You can pet Dog, Lion,Tiger, Dinasaur..you can pet anything,But don't live in delusion that you can control me)

"Voh toh Samay hi bataega"He replied to her scratching little stubble on his jaw.
(Time will tell only)

"Ehna hope shope na paaleya kar yaar"She made a voice of tch tch and look at him with challenging emotions.

"Ishq hi Aas se hua hai...Hope-shope toh apne aap aaega...Jangli Janwar ko tame karna purani aadat hai meri"He muttered last line with some unknown tone that was radiating power and dominance.
( I fell in love with Aas,then Hope and energy comes itself eventually..... Taming Wild animals is my old habbit).

This time Aas didn't make any remark as she knew his words didn't held an empty warning.

Don't know, for how much time they stayed there in garden only.

"Raat kaafi ho chuki hai,jaakar so jao,kal baat karte hai"He spoke looking at his wrist watch.
(It is late night,Go and sleep,we will talk tomorrow)

Aas nodded and didn't say anything to him not even goodnight,instead gave him a side eye.

Abhiraj shaked his head at Ladaku Panjaban...He chuckled at the word Ladaku Panjaban.She is seriously very Ladaku,always ready for fight and all.One thing he got to know is Aas is not the girl who would let anyone control her life.She is the girl who loves to live her life according to her rules.
He also got one thing,she cares and loves her family a lot and won't try to do any stunt that would hurt or harm them.
But The question was that,Why she went to his warehouse?What was there at his warehouse that made her went there?How the hell she found his warehouse?His warehouse was in outskirts of Patiala that too situated behind the dense trees.Any ordinary person will hardly doubt that something would be there behind those dense areas.
He was shocked when he found her in his warehouse,that too spying on his gaurds,that too under their nose.His men,his gaurds,members of his Mafia Gang was one of the best trained men in the world.He hired these men after special training which he himself personally made and his gaurds
He mentally noted to take class of his men tomorrow.

His thoughts again came to His Hoor.He knew he can force her to talk about that stunt also he would knock some sense into her,but she was Aas kaur bajwa,she would stop if he forced him but won't listen to him and his scoldings,would back-replying him the whole time he will scold her or talk to her.

So he thought to talk to her in front of her family.In this way,she would listen to him and also won't try to interrupt him as her family would be there.

Abhiraj was about to hop into in his car,so he can go to the Warehouse as he have a lot of work pending here and also in their headquarters,but first he have to see his gaurds personally.As he was making mental list for all the tasks he have to do,Rajveer his brother-in-law knocked on his window.In a second he slide off his side window and asked him *What* with raised eyebrows.Rajveer too answered with eyes *open the lock of passenger seat.

"Kya kaam hai Sale Sahab"Abhiraj asked giving a pressure on last words.
(What work you have with me, brother-in-law)

"Jyada nahi kahunga...par meri behn ka dhyaan rakhna Rajawat,nahi toh yeh hai"he warned and signed him with his eyes to his Ak47.If he dare to hurt his sister,his Ak47 do all the work by itself only.
(Will not say much....but Take care of my sister....otherwise I have this)

Abhiraj chuckled lightly and raised his hands in surrender.

"Bajwa....Aas hai voh meri....Meri Hoor haik....Jaan hi usmei hai meri"
(She is my Aas.....My Hoor.....My life

He spoke each and every word with eternal love Pouring from his eyes.

"Dard kya...agar koi uski taraf aankh uthkar bhi dekhega....Zameen ke 6 feet neeche dafn hoga"He gritted his teeth speaking every word with a dangerous threat.
(What do you mean by hurt....if anyone dare to look at her....he will be

"Choti-choti baat par gussa karti hai voh....pyaar se handle karna padega usse....har baat pyaar se karni padegi...thodi si jhalli hai lekin siani(intelligen) bhi hai...Jald-bazi mei galat decisions le baith ti hai,usse narmi se samjhana padhta hai....har shararat ke liye tyaar rehti hai,billi ki tarah nahi nayi cheeze karne ko utsuk rehti hai...Joh isko musibat mei daal deti hai......gusse mei bhout kuch bol padhti hai....lekin baad mei apne aap apni galti Maan leti hai....uska gussa doodh ke ubal jaisa hai....thande paani ke chidkaw se joh shant ho jaata hai...isliye usse bilkul pyaar se rakhna padega......Ulte-Sidhe kaam karne mei usse poori santhusti milti hai jaise usne Aaj wala kand Kiya....isliye tumhe 24 ghante uski nigrani rakhni hogi.....Humari Aas gussewali,nakhrewali,badboli hai lekin Dil ki bhout achi hai....Ghar ki pehli Beti hai kaafi samay baad.....sabki laadli hai...har kisi ki Jaan hai Aas mei.....Badi mannat se mili hai hume Aas badi Ardaas ki thi Waheguru ji se aur Unhone Hume Aas ke roop mei apni mehar bakshadi"Rajveer muttered looking at Aas's room window through Car front,he got tears in his eyes thinking His Baby,His gudiya will go far away from him.He won't be able to see her 24/7.

"Humari Aas,Humari Mehar,Humari Rehmat ko tumhe de rahe hai....Dhayaan rakhna Humari Aas ka"Rajveer took Abhiraj's hand and touch his hands with his head as a gesture that he is giving his most asked Prayer,his sister,his first child to him.
(Our Aas,Our Mehar,Our blessing.She is going to be yours.Take care of our Aas)

Abhiraj squeezed his hand reassuring him that he will take care of her.

"Jaan se bhi badhkar khayal rakhunga aapki behn aur mere Dil , Rooh , Dimaag Jism ki Raani ka"

Abhiraj murmured staring at Aas's room window and imagining her standing there and giving him her beautiful smile.

How was the chapter?

Any comments regarding Rajveer's love and care for Aas?

Are you guys getting bore of this book?

Share your response.

Please do vote and comment💖😇.

Bhout saara pyaar💖💖

Kaur.