14). I will tame you.

️ Them when he held her hand🥺🧿

Missed me🥺❤️

Kabhi humari gali se bhi guzarna,tumhe kutton se na katwaya toh keh dena🐕‍🦺

There was hustle-bustle in headquarters of Shaitan adda.The gaurds were on high alert,the senior members were in a meeting,some gaurds were preparing cells for the punishments,they were double checking every torture weapon incase they are damaged.The defence quarter was scared and busy to make a new defence system can't be break by anyone.

"Don, you should call everyone back at Mumbai as the mansion is most safest place for their security"A senior member who was also a good family friend suggested.

"Don,the team of American defence system has arrived"One of the gaurd said bowing to him.

Abhiraj nodded and dismissed the meeting.He signed Aahan to call Yash and left from there to meet American defence team.

Everyone in the headquarters were tensed as some unknown gang broke into the security system of their headquarters and injured Don's Aka Abhiraj's grandfather kinda badly.Abhiraj was extremely enraged and furious.He straight went to conference room and the Americans were already sitting there stood up in his request.They all nodded,the senior members of gang,senior gaurds, everyone stood up in his respect and bow down to him.He took head chair and nodded acknowledging their greets.

For next hours,they were in meeting which obviously includes Abhiraj,Senior members who are incharge of defence system,American defence team,Third-in-command,senior and head gaurds.They discussed new sharp and strong defence techniques for both headquarters and their mansion,as these are the place which should have tight and unbreakable security.They did argument on pros and cons of each and every defence system and at last Abhiraj decided to came up with the brand new defence system after thinking a lot.It was customised brand defence system only by The Abhiraj Singh Rajawat,because for him his family comes first and he can do anything for their safety which includes his each and every member of gang.

The meeting ended after 4 hours.Abhiraj came out of the conference room only to know about from Aahan that,they have to do urgent meeting in case of that unknown gang.

He nodded and went to his office to wash his face.He decided to call at hospital and get to know about his Daadu's condition.He dialed and putting the mobile against his ear,he remembered about his Aas....Only His Hoor...he wondered what would she be doing at this time.he frowned at look at his wrist watch and saw it was past 10'o clock.He smiled thinking she might be sleeping unknown to him she's somewhere,where no one knows about.

The call was picked up by his chachu and he immediately asked about his Daadu's well being and also about his medicines,doctor's instructions and all.To which his chachu said his condition is good and currently he's resting and nothing all.

After talking for few minutes he cut the call went to meeting.This meeting also continued for hours.They came up with plan to know whereabouts the this new unknown gang and he immediately dismissed the meeting after ordering everyone to stay on tight security.

He came back to his office only to see his brother also Third-in-command Aahan was sitting on couch accompanied by his chachu with dinner.He went to bathroom for washing hands and came back to see his plate was all ready.

"Chachu kaise ho?"He asked after taking a spoon of yellow and orange lentils.
(How are you Chachu?)

"Handsome as always"He replied jokingly

They all laughed.

"That old man must be missing this"Aahan commented drinking a sip of his expensive beer