Naye saal ki badhai ho....💖💖

My babies ^^^^

"Oiii....Don....Hor vi jyada Sohna lagda hassa hoeya"Aas murmured leaning near his face and pecking his mole near his jaw which was hidden due to his beard.
(Don.....you look more handsome while laughing)

"Meri Aas...Meri jaan...sab tumhari hi mehar hai"He smiled showing his one dimple and helding her waist to settle her on his torso.
(My Aas...My Life....it's all because of you only)

"They all are looking at us"Aas said eyeing towards you all.

"Let them see.....Meri ho tum aur mai tumhara"He possessively bit her nose making her hiss.

"Abhiraj"She pinched his neck and he laughed and replied with okay okay.

"Aap sabko Humari Aur se Naye ki saal ki hardik shubhkamnaye....Aapka yeh saal bhout saari khushiyan,pyaar ke saath bharpur ho"Abhiraj Wishing you all.

(Happy New Year to all of you from us.....May your new year be filled with lots of happiness and love)

"Sareyan nu mere teh Ihde walon Nawe Saal diyan Vadhaiyan.... Waheguru ji di kirpa naal nawa saal khushiyan teh pyaar leke aawe"Aas too wished in Punjabi.
(Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year.... May Waheguru ji bless us all with lots of happiness and love)

"We wished them...now i want to wish you in my way"He muttered biting her cheek in a naughty way.

"Pehlan andar chal...Byee ...Guys....we will meet you all soon.....Till then take care....Do study....as exams are near...."Aas said to you all.

Naya saal ki badhai ho💫💫

Kaisa laga yeh idea wish karne ka?

Bhout saara pyaar💖💖💖

Kaur.