#14 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗌

"Stop snoring for fuck's sake" Beomgyu yelled, blocking Yeonjun's nose with a pillow.

"Are you tryna kill him dude" Soobin chuckled. He made his way to the bathroom, only to find out Taehyun was using it.

"Hey, I need to pee," Soobin groaned, banging on the bathroom door.

"Just hold on a sec!" Taehyun called out from inside, his voice muffled by the closed door. Soobin sighed in frustration, leaning against the wall as he waited for his turn.

Jaeyun also woke up, now everyone is lining up in front of the bathroom.

"What is he even doing inside" Yeonjun sighed. "Bro get the fuck out"

"Whatever, I was here first" Soobin said blocking the door.

The doorknob twisted, "Sorry guys" Taehyun replied pulling Soobin inside, He locked the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Soobin protested as Taehyun pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Come on, man, we don't have all day!" Beomgyu banged on the door.

+×+

"Stop it already" a male figure pled. "You know that's not what happened" he added.

Kai clenched his fists tighter, his nails digging into his palms. "I didn't do anything" his eyes teared up.

The male figure stepped nearer, his voice stern yet calm. "That's enough, Kang Hyun. You and Kai both know the truth. Let us not linger on the past". "Stop torturing him".

"You seem to have a lot of friends now" Kang hyun scoffed.

"C'mon let's go" The classmate who suddenly showed up held Kai's hand.

Kai nodded solemnly, appreciating his classmate's encouragement. Without saying anything to Kang Hyun, he let himself be dragged away from the confrontation, his thoughts still revolving from what had happened.

"Thank you for being on my side Jungwon" he smiled.

"Ay, we've been classmates for too long, I should at least do this" Jungwon smiled back, his dimples visibly popping up.

"That's right, I've been focusing on my life only, that I forgot about my classmates. I thought everyone hated me after the incident... It seems that's not the case. There are good people out there after all." Kai thought.

"But a lot of people trust you, Kai"

"That's a lie" Kai gagged.

"I trust you" "Really" Jungwon giggled.

+×+

+×+

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING INSIDEEE" Beomgyu started yelling and banging on the door.