#7 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝗁𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗋𝖽

"My mother" His voice was shaky and wobbly, which made Soobin concerned.

"What happened to your mother?!"
Soobin exclaimed as he wasn't getting any response. Still no response.

"Wait right there, im coming over" Soobin ended the call and left his house.

"Grandma, this is so good" Yeonjun burps loudly after complementing Beomgyu's grandmother's cooking skills

"Thank you dear, eat a lot"
The smile on grandmother's face beamed. She patted Yeonjun's head.
He felt grateful, he didn't get this much love from anyone.
"You kids must be exhausted after studying, go and sleep fast after eating dear" She walked back to her room with a bent.

"Wait till your grandmother finds out you're not studying" Taehyun joked.
"Hehe, I wouldn't want that to happen" Beomgyu giggled. They all filled their stomach and was about to sleep, and that's when Soobin's call rang. 

Yeonjun attends the call and puts it on speaker.

"Guys are you with Kai?" Soobin asked.

The wheezy noise after running made Yeonjun curious.

"Are you running or what? and Kai is not with us. What happened?" Yeonjun replied.

"Just come, I think something happened he didn't seem okay," Soobin said and ended the call and got into Kai's house.

Just as he walked in he saw Kai full of tears in a state where he didn't know what to do.As soon as he saw Soobin and went in for a hug and started crying heavily.

"What happened? Kai" Soobin asked, not knowing what to do.

"My mother was here just a moment ago, she's missing now" Kai sobbed, "I just went to take her meds but she just completely vanished in front of me."

Kai's house was just one street away from Beomgyu's. They all barged in full of worry.

"What happened Kai?" Yeonjun asked, being in shock after seeing Kai's state.

+×+__________+×+

"I'm going to search for her" Kai wiped his tears and headed outside.

"There's no use! She vanished between your eyes how are you going to find her?!" Yeonjun said."Then what am I supposed to do? I should do something" Kai shouted back.

"C'mon Kai it's gonna be okay she will return" Beomgyu gave Kai a tight hug. Others also joined and gave him a warm hug.

"Hyung, I can't lose her, why is everything going bad for me" he whimpered.
"I have a feeling this is because of that thing, the paper which we got," Soobin said in a low voice.

"We're getting somewhere, if we don't find those parts of the key, I don't know what will happen next" Taehyun sighed.

"But how will we find it, it's just impossible there's not even clues it's just completely not there," Beomgyu said.