#4 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖾?

♪᯾thursday's child has gone too far(txt)

+×+_______+×+

Hearing a knock on the door beomgyu opens the door. "Welcome Taehyun, get inside" He warmly welcomes him inside with a hug.

"Woah, it's my first time coming to your house" Taehyun exclaimed and looks around excitedly.
"Have you eaten dear?" Gyu's grandmother came from her room as she heard the noise.

"No, grandma I haven't" Taehyun replied sweetly. He couldn't handle his excitement since no one his house have ever treated him nice. It used to be cold and silent.

"I have some abalone stew left dear, have it warmly" His grandma said with the most generous and precious smile in the world.

 ________________________________________

"Did the surgery go well?" The cold and deep voice of the man, made Soobin flinch.

"Y-Yes Father" he replied bowing his head towards his father.
"Sir, the meeting starts in a minute-" the assistant informed.
"Let's go then", his father left the place immediately.

____________________________

"I'll sleep here, you sleep on the bed" Beomgyu said pointing towards the bed when Taehyun tried sleeping on the mattress on the floor.
"Then you come with me, let's sleep together!" Taehyun pulled him towards the bed.

It was past midnight, Taehyun was wide awake, feeling uneasy to sleep. While Beomgyu looked like he was sleeping well.

"Mom.. Dad.."
He heard a soft whimper. He turned to the side and saw Beomgyu crying in sleep, he was shaking and crying calling out his parents.
Taehyun got worried, he checked upon him and tried waking him up, but that didn't work. He finally tightly hugged him from the back as he pressed his face on Beomgyu's back.

After a few seconds, Taehyun sighed in relief as Beomgyu had calmed down.

+×+________________________________+×+

"Enough" "Now listen to me" Soobin slammed his hands on the table.
"Shut up, let me think dude" Yeonjun went back to his deep thoughts.
"Have you guys noticed something?" Taehyun said.
"Noticed what" Soobin said.

"Isn't our hideout similar?" Taehyun clicked his tongue.

"To this school, right?" Kai assured, receiving a huge gasp of realisation from Yeonjun and Soobin.