2# 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒

♪᯾runaway(+×+)

I turned my head all around until I finally saw where the sound came from. It was from the side window.
My body was full of goosebumps, as I nearly made a noise, because of the jump scare, it was Yeonjun hanging from one of the trees in my backyard close to my window.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" I whispered while exaggerating mouth movements so he could understand. I thought he would, but he didn't.

" Eh, can't hear you!" he said in a half whisper, and at the end his voice came out loud.

I panicked for a second, I checked the time, it was 12:55 am. I made a hand movement saying to stay right there, as I wanted to check if my dad was asleep or not.
As I was about to grab the broken door handle, I could hear footsteps getting closer and closer in my direction. It was mom, it was identifiable by the way she walked.
I stepped back, my hands were already shivering. I scurried to the windows and closed the curtains.

"Taehyun?" She called my name.

"Yes mum" I turned back, my eyes flinched.

"What are you doing?"

"I just finished my studies, I'm about to sleep" I said.
"This early?" She looked at me with cold eyes. I nodded in response, and in seconds she left to room quietly. I exhaled in relief and opened the curtains to check up on Yeonjun.

He was barely hanging on the branch, so he smoothly got on to the roof and walked up to my window. He was good at this.
I opened the window slowly without making any sort of noise.

"Come out" Yeonjun whispered in my ears.
I didnt have to worry about my parents finding out because, now they wouldn't come to snich upon me as they would be asleep in no time.

"Wait" i covered the bed in blankets placing pillows inside, to look like I'm sleeping while I snuck out.

With a slight grin on his face, He snuck out without thinking anything.

______

"Taehyun wake up" "focus here" The teacher coldly looked at him, warning him to not snooze off. He removed his glasses and pressed his eyes gently.

"That's it for today's class. Taehyun meet me outside" The teacher walked out of the class keeping an eye on him.
He sighed and got up from his seat.
Soobin looked at him nervously and signalled him that he's going to be okay.

"You can't be doing this, I've been noticing this a couple of times, ever since you've been hanging out with those boys, your grades have dropped, you were the topper now what made you go to the second? If I ever watch you snoozing off or hanging out with those boys, I'll have to inform your father".

"Sorry Teacher" he bowed and walked to another direction, which was not leading to his classroom.

"Have you seen Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked a group of kids talking at the corridor.
It was recess time, so it wasn't easy to find him.
"Found him?" Soobin asked.
"Not yet"

Enjoying the view from the rooftop, Taehyun stood steadily, his eyes were filled with tears.
"Talk to me when you're okay" Yeonjun sighed and laid on the ground. Minutes passed, they didn't talk, while one as admiring the beauty of the city, one was admiring the sky.