𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

Start from the beginning

Three containers with skibidi toilets ontop of them fly from the sky slowly towards Gman, landing on the opposite sides of him on the mountains, me and Titan Speakerman look at each other as I move him from behind me. Suddenly I hear helicopter propellers, recognizing the sound and reacting in light speed I reach behind Titan Speakerman's neck, hoping to catch a parasite.

But nothing falls into my hand.

_________

Titan Cameraman POV

I dettached my left arm, the cameraman scientists forgot to tell the other titans besides Titan Televisionman, but ever since I got my previous left arm exploded of, they made it so that I can attach and dettach my forearms.

I dettached my left arm and replaced it with the Astro claw arm, giving me the ability to speak clear languages that humans used, and also giving me powers like absorbing and transferring energy.

Titan Televisionman teleports my left arm back to base, while I take out my acid gun.

".ni gnikcoL" Titan Televisionman says while teleporting away with a ">:)" face on his screen, the lighting rumbling from inside the smoke, I take off, blasting away with my new arsenal.

__________

Titan Televisionman POV

".tihs fo eceip siht yals yllanif ot ydaer ,swodahs eht fo stip peed eht morf raeppa I"

(I just wanted to add this in to show you how Titan Televisionman's POV would be 😂

__________

Titan Cameraman POV

I fly over the mountain, spotting an infected Titan Projectorman holding Titan Speakerman down while Gman uses his lasers to shoot Titan Speakerman, I use my acid gun and shoot Gman in the face, stopping him from damaging Titan Speakerman. I then fly behind Titan Projectorman and kick him down to the ground, landing on top of him and wrapping my claw arm around his square head.

Titan Televisionman slices down one of the containers, killing the two skibidi's on it and cutting the acid gun attachment that is inside of it in half, getting acid on his arm a little.

Titan Televisionman then teleports his arm to grab something, while I raise my acid gun and aim at the parasite on the back of Titan Projectorman's nape, but the parasite knows how to use the suit better than Titan Projectorman himself because the suit lets out a strong wave of energy, forcing me to fly off from his back and land two yards away from him.

".siht tog I ,tihs s'namG kcoR" Titan Televisionman says with a "-_-" face while hold both his wrist blade and Titan Projectorman's katana.

I nod and fly towards Gman, who is lasering Titan Speakerman down and grab Gman by the head, immediately stopping him from his assault on Titan Speakerman.

"You're mines." I say as I slam Gman on the ground below me, flying away into a mountain and slamming Gman onto the wall of it. I begin to shoot Gman in the face with my acid gun, shoulder laser cannons and chest core fire, trying to end Gman quickly.

But what I wasn't expecting was for him to pull out his best weapon (jumping), I feel something crawl onto my neck and throw something down, lasering the object and making it explode.

I reach behind my neck and crush a military mutant looking skibidi, but he was too big to crush completely and flew out of my hand, flying away.

Gman the headbutt me in the face multiple times, denting his forehead but cracking my lens. I aimed my acid gun at his now deformed contorted face, it was bloodied up and (Warning) skin is melting off his face.